⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost Gold/Boosters - Win10 major glitching

Options
steinein
steinein Posts: 95 Level 2
edited April 2021 in Support

I went to use a switch, and the game took it but didn't switch the pieces. I had to lose another to get it to work. And then...

The round ended and because I just wanted off the level I hit the "play on" for the cost of 10 gold, and it wouldn't go back into the round. The only thing it would let me do is exit out. But it still took my gold. I lost 20 gold in the process.

In addition, yesterday I was put into the fast race, was #1, won the race and then the race disappeared. I got nothing for it.

And I've also lost my candy box.

What is going on with Win10? Note that I have the most current version (it updated yesterday).

And please don't tell me to use the contact option in the app, all that gets me is an auto response telling me to come here.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,942 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @steinein

Sometime its happen to me , but the one way is Go to Players Support team and  screen shots are from all stats features and there are no rewards given from those.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@steinein Hi Again, Unfortunately that is all any one can do here as the community cannot deal with gold bar issues. When using the contact try purchases and gold bars and when you get the automated response reply back to it with Further help needed. hopefully then you should get contacted by customer support

It is easier to do this from your game as all your details are there including game ID and email

• steinein
    steinein Posts: 95 Level 2
    Options

@Freddy_ "hopefully" ... right. Never ever does it happen. I just get more of the same autoresponse.

Refunds aside someone here though needs to report the fact that the new update on Win10 is glitching.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@steinein Yes," Hopefully" but a lot to do with the subject selections also think that a lot of non purchase ones may just get the auto response back again.

There are a few in the community that play windows 10 app so be interesting to see if a few more come forward with issues with this update. Not noticed anything myself but only played for about 20mins this morning

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?