Feedback on levels 9081-9125

Comments

• John_58011
    John_58011 Posts: 211 Level 3

Level 9104 has been tweaked. But remains very hard to get the licorice no PGB or IPB, will need numerous attempts to clear the level that way (booster free). Lucky board and lots of striped/wrapped falling together.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,546 Level 5
    Not my favorites, the Sniping levels.

I play the new levels twice, one is my account and second my wife account. In last week in my wife's account King add a new feature "Color Streak" (it was in past ) and I did the new levels with the Color Streak. I must tell you that this is a very big help especially when the board is big, the easier it is to clean the board.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5
    I love the Sniping levels!

@Tzvi_Marcu Greetings!

I am happy that you brought up the "Color Streak." I do not have it at the present time. I saw it in one of the videos and could not reminder the name for it. Yes, it is a blast from the past. I wonder if I will get it? My strategy previously for it was to basically ignore it and let things happen and they usually did. It used to work out pretty well. I would like to try it out again.🐻

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5

So what happened to the episode race? I won the first one and got my 15 gold bars and then the next one it said I would get 25 but the next two episodes had no episode race? Very confusing why would the first episode have one and then the last two not?

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5
    I love the Sniping levels!

@Boybinary not sure why? But it has been this way for me for quite a while. I am more enticed to just keep playing when there is a episode race.

Well, actually I will make sure to finish the episode as quickly as possible if there is an episode race. May actually wait to play the next episode till I have the time to complete it in its' entirety. Do not want to do only a few levels and come back later to see someone has beaten me to my gold!

3 episode races each week would be very nice!

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5

It would be nice to have all three because we only get 45 games so we can't really compete in all of the other events getting these gold bars are the only way to fairly compete in something!

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,546 Level 5
    Not my favorites, the Sniping levels.

@Scooterpie I write that I don't have it too, just my wife account

• snickers83
    snickers83 Posts: 29 Level 2

9082 Just glitched and just kept running candies

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster

I'd love a screenshot/video of that, so we can make sure to fix any issues 😄

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4
    edited April 2021

Hello @Crazy Cat Lad and @LindQ

After last week’s marathon feedback session, I wasn’t going to comment on this week’s episodes, but I have gotten so discouraged by three of the last four levels that I had to say something.

I don’t mean to complain, but Level 9104 was crazy difficult. I ended up using my only Party Booster to finish the level. I was saving it for a Nightmarishly Hard level, and after playing 9104 over and over I decided IT was the Nightmarishly Hard level. I seem to pass the levels actually labeled as Nightmarishly Hard after just a few tries for some reason.

After that, Level 9106 was another ridiculously difficult level. I played it over and over again and didn’t come close. Then I happened onto a super lucky board and still ended up losing badly, but then I got 5 extra moves on the ad wheel and on the last move of the extra moves I got a color bomb next to a striped candy that just managed to clear the board. I could have been stuck on that level for days except for the extra five moves and a super lucky last move combo.

So I think the worst is behind me, and I get to Level 9107. This level has seemed impossible for me. I have probably played it close to 30 times and haven’t even come close. I have no boosters or gold bars, so it’s just me against this level, and I see no clear strategy to attacking it. I rarely have more than one choice of moves, so I just make the only move choices available to me and end up losing badly. I guess I just have to keep doing the same thing over and over again and hope for different results. Isn’t that the definition of insanity?

I have to say that the last five episodes have made me come the closest to just giving up on Candy Crush Saga and devote all my energy into Candy Crush Friends Saga. At least I am having fun playing Friends, something I can’t say about CCS lately.

I also find it discouraging to read comments from @Spieler_8675309 who says he had no issues at all and others who seem to have had no problems either. I must not be a very good player compared to them as I have been challenged on nearly every level the past five episodes. I rarely pass a level on the first try anymore, and I used to do that quite often.

Anyway, I just needed to vent a little frustration. Now that I have complained about Level 9107, I’ll probably pass it the next time I play it. I’ve only been stuck on it for a full day or so now, so I have definitely been stuck longer in the past. I’ll report back here on how long it takes me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?