Feedback on levels 9171-9215

Crazy Cat Lad
Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 New to the Community? Register here in just 2 seconds.

This week and release we want your feedback on the levels 9171-9215!

New sweet levels are released every week in Candy Crush Saga and the Levels Designers want your feedback on the new levels.

On this page you have the chance to give all your feedback on levels 9171-9215 directly to the people behind the levels!

This week we want to know three things!

1 Was there any level you would have made differently? If so, what level and what would you had changed?

2 Did you have to use your brain extra hard to figure out any levels? Any levels that were extra tricky?

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

Comment all feedback to the Team about the new levels on this page!

Comments

• Johnny_Crush
    Johnny_Crush Posts: 309 Level 3
    edited April 2021

"Was there any level you would have made differently? If so, what level and what would you had changed?"

Level 9181. I would have added horizontal striped candy cannons in the columns where wrapped candy cannons are.

• Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5
    edited April 2021

For Q1

Level 9177 is similar to Level 9060 old version

I hope the studio can make a change.

The same error also appears in Level 7806 and Level 7959

Sorry, should be 9177 (Edited)

• Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5

and also... Dark Chocolate Fountain (Spawner) has introduced in 9171

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

Finished the first episode, quite a lot of tricky enough levels in there, quite a few took me a couple of goes and i must have been down to the last move in about 6 of them.

9175, 9716, 9181 and 9185 i think stood out as being rather hard.

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3

I struggled with 9196. After several tries I used hammers to get the knots/swirls in the bottom, but the cherry got stuck next to the fish floats and the hammers were wasted. Got it next try though.

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3

9202 is tough! Too many layers on the waffles blocking the fruit. And when I match the coconut wheel with a stripe it should make stripes all across the board, but it seems to be 3 stripes short?

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4

I just completed the first of three episodes.

Level 9171 was a nice appetizer and hopefully the shape of things to come I thought. I was right, up to level 9181, which was the worst level for me. By then I was in the groove and it did not bother me that much. The very next level restored my faith and it played brilliantly, had loads of fun with it

@Michael-6, you are right on the money with the levels that stood out for you, except of course level 1981. Maybe I just got a poor board.

Level 9179 was slightly tricky but a CB combo did the trick. I just love them

I used a few in-game boosters to get through the levels, but most of it was used strategically.

Starting with the pre-game boosters from Win Streak and later on the F5 bonus helped a lot in negotiating the levels. My Win Streak is now at 174 and I have grown accustomed to having those in-game boosters available. I hope I did not just jinxed my Win Streak.

It is then difficult to assess the levels, having boosters available at start up.

Attempting the next episode tomorrow.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4

@Johnny_Crush, it took me forever to clear the Wrapped Candy drop, and by then I lost so many moves, I had to utilize in-game boosters to get through the level.

I would prefer the WC, but do away with the 3 Licorice Locks in the LHS and RHS corners. I had a replay afterwards and those corners was problematic again

The striped Candy drop does not cove it and neither does the WC.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

I've found 9187 pretty awful. Would like to see a reduction in the blockers at the bottom here. Perhaps the irritating liquorice curls... or getting rid of the annoying sugar coats! You either need a pile of boosters or a miraculous board to beat it, in spite of having 43 moves too- which is another issue- you have to sit there for at least 35 moves before you realise you can't beat the board. A bit dull.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,844 Level 5

@Albert_Heinrich I agree with you on level 9179 it was slightly tricky, I did not fully understand it. Wow, you have quite a win streak there!

I got an episode race on the 1st episode. Going to call it a night because it looks like I am not going to get an episode race on the 2nd episode. Maybe if I wait till tomorrow? Because I just love to get me some gold!

Nice to see everyone here!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?