Lollipop Hammer: Lower Prices for 1 Hammer

2Next

Comments

• DieOmimiDieOmimi Posts: 14,687 Friends Moderator

Well, @FlaringCrystal120. The other offers are no longer there, but the price of three lollipops is still the case. I don't buy anything (i'm more likely to delete the game when nothing goes) and have some boosters from my F-5 team. Maybe you're looking for a good team for free boosters. I've found my team here in the community and I'm really happy with it. 

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• nnarkisnnarkis Posts: 1,072 Level 4

That’s too bad @FlaringCrystal120, there are some instances where it would have been very handy to be able to trade a few gold bars for a single hammer. I’m much more likely to have seven gold bars than 19 of them!

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 52,422 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello! @FlaringCrystal120 👋

I have nothing special offers to buy hammers on Diamond Diaries Saga too. 😁

• maryjane117maryjane117 Posts: 537 Level 3

It definitely is a bummer because they are super pricey and the levels are getting crazy hard.

But, thank you for letting me know I appreciate it.

• Stretch21Stretch21 Posts: 247 Level 3

Yes, not good change. I have gold bars and now can only purchase 1 or 3. You buy 10 you get discount. Now all gone. Shame

• YoshLee44YoshLee44 Posts: 100 Level 2

I can't buy 1, 10 or 20 boosters anymore. I can only buy 3.

The game's 40,000th bad change

• PriyacandyPriyacandy Posts: 797 Level 3

Ya I buy hammers two times with this gold bars, thank you for reducing the cost. It's really helpful to me

• Kris1313Kris1313 Posts: 4 Newbie

I agree with YoshLee44. I want to purchase 20 boosters at a discounted price! I now have to spend 126 gold bars instead of 109 to purchase some boosters. Bad, Bad change.

• arwen777arwen777 Posts: 1,094 Level 5

Thank you for tagging me @Diamond Lim! I have to say that I agree with the majority of the players who don't appreciate the recent change in the prizes! I also used to gather gold in order to get the 10 lollipop hammers and now that offer is gone for good it seems! What's left costs me way more in the long run! Like @Alienscar suggested there should be at least one more way to win gold if you're going to make changes like this!

This discussion has been closed.