delete my account

MoshreqaSa
MoshreqaSa Posts: 1 Newbie
edited April 2021 in Support

How do I delete my account!?

Answers

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,321 Legend

Hello @MoshreqaSa here is a copy of an article from the Help Centre. Hopefully this will help you.

How do I delete my player account?

By King GamesLast Updated: Mar 11, 2021

Other Languages

English

Your player profile is vital, as it stores your progress in any game, plus any items you may have purchased, such as Gold Bars. It also contains your entire purchase history and your friends list if you have a King account.

Removing this data is irreversible, so it's important you consider these factors before making the decision to remove your data. This will mean you will lose your progress, friends list (King account only) and items both free and purchased in all our games. If you do decide to return in the future, you will have to begin again from the first level.

If you'd like to go ahead and request King delete all of your player information, we'll need you to write to us using the 'Contact Us' prompt at the bottom of this article. Select the topic 'Privacy' and the subtopic 'Permanently delete my account'.

When we receive your request, we'll need you to provide more information before we can complete it. We will email you with the details and keep in touch with you throughout the duration of your request until it's

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,546 Level 5

I suggest everyone give a proper title to the post, if all of them will be HELP how will we differentiate between them

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @MoshreqaSa and welcome to our Community!

To get your King account deleted and therefore erase all game data and progress, please email Player Support from HERE and choose 'Privacy' as topic.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?