💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Bonus Lives

Options
Lady_Hawke
Lady_Hawke Posts: 4 Newbie
edited April 2021 in Tiffi's Idea Library

I seems that my 5 bonus lives appear while playing at a time when I am already at full capacity of lives and therefore go to waste. You do not receive additional lives on top of the 5 or 6 that you may have. You should be able to claim them at a later time when they are helpful. This is during regular play or infinite play. Another factor is when you may finish in 1st place of a competition and are awarded hours of color bombs and candies etc,, it would better, or more meaning full if lives were included with the time.

1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,145 Legend
    edited April 2021
    Options

Hello @Lady_Hawke I wholeheartedly agree with you, as I have lost count of the times I have received five more lives when I already have five lives. Unfortunately your idea and those very similar have been added to the Master List as one of the ideas that can no longer be submitted.

Saying that you should check out the Master List of Ideas and up vote any that sound similar to yours. This way something might get done.

Here is a link to an idea that is active (I think) and very similar to your idea. Please vote on it.

Please note that many ideas get duplicated several times, therefore, below please find a list of topics that need not be addressed since these topics have been archived (will not be implemented)

Fantastic Five (any discussion on this event), Fish, Go to level (vote HERE for original idea), Levels (anything to do with lives or asking for level changes is not an idea/post it in the Discussion area), Lives (all, including asking for shorter time or more lives), Moves, Rewards for being at the top (the studio is always working on events with rewards), Sharing (lives or boosters with friends), Timed boosters (they are on a clock so once the clock starts ticking it runs until time runs out), Wheel (the wheel was updated not too long ago).

Please do not create new ideas on any of these listed above. Please feel free to check out Tiffi's Idea Library for additional archived ideas. Thank you.

@bearwithme

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Lady_Hawke !

The maximum of Lives is 5 in the game and when you win 5 Lives, it will be a reload to the maximum 5 Lives, not additional 5 Lives.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?