Feedback on levels 9171-9215

Comments

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    edited April 2021

Yeah, its absolutely terrible this one. You would need about 60 moves to complete it in its current form unless you get a miraculous board.

Clearly its deliberate, as the level now has a little advert asking you to buy a nightmarish pack before starting.

Sorry, i won't be spending £2.49 to pass this one.

Edit- here's the "generous offer" that pops up every time i load the game now as of this morning, when the level became noticeable harder.

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster

Actually, the people who has control over levels have no control over what adverts go into the game, all in game events, in game advertising etc are done by separate teams. Us level designers only really work with the levels themselves 😅

But I'll definitely look into this level, it does seem to be quite tricky indeed 😊

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5
    edited April 2021

Just completed level 9194 I should not have used the coconut wheel for this level. Quite apparently!

At least for me the coconut wheels were frequent and appeared at the top of the board where the cherries are and licorice falls. Not good!

Still finished on my 1st try. But not good.

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,237 Crushing Legend

Not difficult, but at 9201 the Windows 10 app froze and I had to close it. Lost level

• John_58011
    John_58011 Posts: 211 Level 3

Once I saw the Licorice Locks and Licorice Curls, I knew I had to begin with CB x 2 to stand a good chance of preventing later use of a fair few IPBs, on level 9187. It sure is a devil level, if you got no winning streak, no other combo will do.

• John_58011
    John_58011 Posts: 211 Level 3

The three things you want to know ? Hard to be specific here, number 1 is in a way asking what levels were hard ? To change them to make them easier ? Number 2, applies to almost all levels. Think before every move, not just combos to create but look at where the striped or/and wrapped candy dispensers are, look where the blocker dispensers are, watch the Magic Mixers if they are needed are three examples of many reasons why I think before moving at all times. Hardest levels were 9181, 9187 and 9210 done today. I play 9211 tomorrow and the last level on Tuesday for sticker collection. 9181 the problem was not the locked waffles so much as a cherry with Candy Cane Curls underneath it, with very hard way to remove the curls in that board. Needed gloves to move it up and over...and yes a UFO to help the waffles. 9187, needs a CB x 2 combo to stand a reasonable chance, and 9210 had chocolate in a very hard to get place in the centre of the board. Clearing those three tiles of chocolate was hopeless as moves going down in a losing battle, so 6 LH had to clear them before skills managed the time bombs before they exploded. Most of the other levels were challenging and enjoyable, no glitches seen.

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5
    edited April 2021

9202 is ridiculous 9212 as well the rest were not so bad, good thing I won the fast race for the 25 gold bars because I needed the extra moves on those two levels, oh well easy come easy go!

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited April 2021

quote:

Feedback on levels 9171-9215

They were OK, no issues...

And the episode/fast race, same as last week; looks like the club (where it doesn't appear for at least one episode, if at all) is growing, not necessarily a good sign there.

quote:

We are working towards a glitch-less Candy Crush...

That'll be the day (but it would be a lovely day)...

quote:

How do you feel about the dark chocolate fountain being introduced?

Was it introduced in a good way?

Whatever you folks (on that end of it) have, bring 'em...

Maybe it takes a bit of time getting accustomed to some elements, but players eventually figure things out (some sooner than others)...

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,615 Level 4

Second episode completed and again not a bad bunch of levels.

Apart from one terrible level I had to negotiated through with the use of boosters the rest was fun and enjoyable. All levels passed first time and my Win Streak intact and 188. Hoping to get to 200 unscathed.

I started level 9186, and for some reason the PGB was not added when the level started. To my surprise I negotiated the level without the use of any boosters win 7 moves left, and for that reason, it will go down as the best level.

The very next level was disastrous and it required the use of quite a few boosters to complete.

My worst level was 9196, which required me to deploy 2 X UFO's, LH and FS's to get through.

9197 - 2000 was pretty straightforward and quite enjoyable.

Tackling the final episode tomorrow.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?