Feedback on levels 9171-9215

Comments

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster

9187, 9181 and 9202 will get some tweaks with today's patch to make sure they are not too difficult. No levels will be tweaked to be harder yet 😊

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

Made it through the horrible 9187 this morning, with a board that spawned cascades of Niagara Falls proportions. Which was very timely too, as i was finally entered into a gold bar race, for the first time in a good while. The remainder of episode 2 was pretty easy, particularly around 9193-9195, and the final level, 2000. Ended up winning the gold bar race.

Onto the third episode and 9202 is horrible, i got though with a very generous coconut wheel.

Good to hear the awful levels are getting tweaked.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5

My favorite episode this week was level 9213. I liked the action that happens when you make a match next to the color bombs.

The one I will go back and play again is level 9179 because I did well on it but did not fully understand it. Tricky to me at least the 1st go at it.

I think that this weeks episodes were in celebration of cherry blossom season.

There sure were a lot of cherries in the levels. Not a bad thing!

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

9212 is another woeful level, been too many of these types this week were passing has nothing to do with the player but whether the game spawns enough boosters to let you pass. Hadn't really been any slot machine type levels the last few week so disappointing to see them make a return.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,615 Level 4
    edited April 2021

Last of the three episodes completed. Combined, the levels released this week was not bad. waiting for levels to be tweak, makes passing a bit easier. No "OOPS" levels.

12 /15 levels were fun and enjoyable. I wasted 12 boosters on three woeful levels., 9203, 9204 and 9207. Together they're classed as my worst levels. Levels 9203 and 9207 were the worst, with 8 LH's to negotiate it, keeping my Win Streak intact.

My best level was a RR level and the final level of the episode. 9215 was fun, slightly tricky, but very enjoyable.

My Win Streak is intact at 200 and all three episodes passed with Colden Crowns. The last level failed was 8632, and no Golden Crown for that episode. My Golden Crown Streak is now at 38

75 Gold Bars via the episode race was a nice reward, but a net loss in terms of boosters used. That equates to 9 LH's, 3 CB's and 3 W&SC. The last episode alone cost me 10 LH's alone and 2 FS's

• John_58011
    John_58011 Posts: 211 Level 3

Reached 9212 today, and maybe it has been tweaked before I got there. Also very sneaky to block off PGB, even if it will not affect the streak. Therefore much harder to start the level with a CB x 2 combo, now the PGB is blocked. Finally got two combos S/R and a double wrapped in the lower centre.....to leave a reasonable amount of LH to clear the beast (7).

• John_58011
    John_58011 Posts: 211 Level 3

Being curious, went back to 9203 and 9207 @LindQ no boosters, was enjoyable in fact. Passed both times, 9207 on one move left....but need eyes open on the Color Bomb dispenser, and when you have a Color Bomb eyes open to the colour of the stripes on top and bottom and the Candy Cane, not Licorice Fence is between the target colour stripes and the unopened L Shells. Sometimes I wait a move before mixing the CB with a colour candy. Did not manage a CB x 2 combo but one CB/wrapped. 9203 again all eyes on the striped candy cannons, first get the skulls. I kept an eye on the vertical stripes on the board too, sometimes moving them off the belt to my advantage. The cannons are active, and finished with 8 moves to spare no boosters. Probably got a lucky board to get the skulls quite quickly and the next two moves the Bon Bons went crazy. Two examples of think before every move = good challenge. 9207 will struggle if moves are taken away by the time it gets to mobile and Facebook browser though.

• candycrazy99
    candycrazy99 Posts: 14 Level 2

Level 9193.....is there a glitch?? The keys don’t drop early enough to clear the board? Only 22 moves now, videos show there were 40 moves before!!?

• glenn_augustine
    glenn_augustine Posts: 131 Level 2

Candy crush 9020

Thus level is no way to pass as only 24lives given....compare to you tube the level lives is so different.please look into the game level and do the adjustment

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,484 Legend

Hello @glenn_augustine Did you mean to write level 9202?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?