⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Fantastic Five “too late”

dtierno1717
dtierno1717 Posts: 22 Level 2

Why when I go in to claim it says I was too late. What’s the time limit?

Best Answer

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@dtierno1717 Hi and welcome, Can you post a screenshot of this as i have never heard it saying you are too late to claim a reward

Thank you

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,871 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Make sure Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,636 Legend

@dtierno1717 This doesn't make much sense to me as you can't be too late. You either get the prize for whatever stage of the F5 challenge you are at, or you get the prize for the next one. That is, if your team makes 7000 points, but you don't play again until they have made another 1700 points all you will receive is the booster for 1700 points and not the 7000 points.

As Freddy says a screenshot of your issue would be helpful.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,636 Legend

Actually @dtierno1717 are you trying to delay claiming your boosters?

That is, have you received the Claim reward screen, but you are trying to delay receiving the timed boosters that are generally the reward for 7000 points by not clicking on the claim button?

If this is the case you have lost your boosters, because if you don't click claim straight away then you don't get a second chance and you are 'too late' to claim the rewards.

• dtierno1717
    dtierno1717 Posts: 22 Level 2

Nope sign in and that’s what I get. Got it again

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @dtierno1717 and welcome to our Community!

The Fantastic 5 runs one week and you have one week to reach the tiers of points and claim the rewards.

When the week ends you will get this message:

The event will then start over and also give you any eventual rewards if your team has reached any of the goals since you were logged in the last time.

Was this the message you got? If not, please take a screenshot of the message you get so we can look into this.

• babsan1956
    babsan1956 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi. Ive had this 3 times in a row now and im not late asni do have to sleep 😎

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?