📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 4529

Options
2»

Comments

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5
    Options

Please note that uninstalling and reinstalling does not fix this at all, you will lose all your boosters and stored lives.

The studio tweaking and updating many levels at the moment. Therefore the versions can be different on different devices until all platforms are updated.

Thank you.

• LeanneI112
    LeanneI112 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I wrote a complaint email and got the following response:

Thanks for contacting King Player Relations.

Let me start by congratulating you on your progress in the game. You’ve done an amazing job getting where you are.

I know how frustrating is to be stuck on a level for a long time. I remember playing this level, and it was quite a challenge! Here are some useful tips for you: 

The first job is to clear the chocolate in the bottom corners, this will allow the candies to drop through the portals and into the top section.

Once you have candies in the top section you should look for chances to make special candies and combos to blast the chocolate and jelly.

As with all jelly levels, the best way to clear it is to make as many combos as possible and use them straight away before the chocolate has a chance to regrow.

It’s always a mix of luck and skill, so it can take a few tries before finding the right streak that is ever so satisfying to watch.

So I focused on the bottom chocolates and was able to finally clear the stage - it did take several more goes but I got through it.

Good Luck!

• flcrush
    flcrush Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I also have the chocolate level, not a jelly level. You cannot generate enough chocolates to pass this level. Any suggestions? I have seen this same question on several blogs. Did King change the level?

• sjber
    sjber Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have a chocolate level and with one new one being generated each turn it is impossible to create 45. Help please.

• adinc
    adinc Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited April 2021
    Options

Got it! The level with a big square and lots of chocolate (no jellies).

Yes, focus on the candies on the bottom. I got very close several times then finally got it. Don't do any moves up top or the side if you can help it. And don't hit the chocolate maker (it slows down its output). Try to not break any chocolate with the first couple of moves so it can multiply a tiny bit.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?