⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

King Account/Iphone/email

babsblake
babsblake Posts: 75 Level 3
edited April 2021 in Support

When I joined the King Community chat platform I used a different email address. The one I am logged on under to play the game on my Iphone (the only platform I have played on) I have always been able to save my progress (maybe I did it through facebook but not positive) I don't want to lose any of my levels or fab5 so how can I figure out what email address I used for my Iphone (I am assuming it was my apple ID address). Do I need to change my king community email address or will my account still sync with two different email addresses/facebook if I am connected via facebook? Hope this makes sense.

Best Answer

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Hello @babsblake game profile and community profile are different. So you don’t need to change community email.

• babsblake

@ipete I really need some assistance. This is my issue and I am SCARED to progress without assistance. This is what I believe to be true that I can recall from when I started playing Candy Crush Saga:

I have always used my I Phone to play Candy Crush (current level playing is 2651). All of my levels have saved the progress so I believe at some point I used the connect to facebook option on my phone but not 100% positive.

I am updating Iphone now to 14.4.2 IOS

I recently joined the king community (maybe three weeks ago) with a different email address than I use for my apple ID and facebook account.

Around the same time I joined the community I played a few rounds from my PC on king . com game / candycrush and started at level 1 currently when I login to this platform I am on level 11.

Yesterday I updated the new version of candy crush from the app store.

I also synced my Facebook account on the king platform as mentioned above from Nix66 and this is when I began having problems on my iphone and my information has not synced properly I don't think any levels are being saved.

I do not want to do anything else for fear I am going to lose my fab 5 team and revert back to level 11 and I am currently on 2651. Any troubleshooting ideas to solve my problem and make sure I keep my level and my team?

My user name on my iphone platform is babsblake

On king platform I THINK it appears to be BABS

That's all I have. Thanks in advance.

Thanks

• [Deleted User]

Ok @babsblake Here is what I would do...From your game app on your iPhone, go to Help Center, then on to My Game Progress. Stroll to the bottom, there is Contact Us link for you to directly email to King support team. Tell them that you are supposed to be on level 2651 not level 11. They should be able to fix it for you. Good Luck Babs.

• babsblake

@ipete just want to clarify on my phone I am on 2651 but nothing is correct anymore this was before anything was messed with I have a profile picture and player.

Now it looks like this....

Are you sure your recommendation is the same?

• [Deleted User]

@babsblake I’m not sure anymore. I just play soda saga. I never seen those screenshots on my game. You may want to repost your question on candy crush saga support section because you are in soda community. Sorry!

if I have to guess, you are just on the wrong team somehow. Try to search for a new team and hopefully you will see your old team there. Good Luck!

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,886 Soda Moderator
    edited April 2021 Answer ✓

Hello @babsblake I see from your screenshots and what you are telling us, you play Saga and you are now in the Soda Community. So I am going to tag Saga mods @Sukanta_Biswas @kiara_wael  @bearwithme @aijaziqbal and ask them if they can help you with this. I’ll also ask to move this thread to the Saga Community, that way you are in the right place.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@babsblake Hi and welcome, ~You community email ahs nothing to do with you game account, they are two seperate things and your community email is not linked to any of your games in any way

Thank you

• babsblake

@Yosca Thank you I am not sure how I got in soda chat but realized that last night.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?