Feedback on levels 9216-9260!

Comments

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,546 Level 5

@John_58011, @Albert_Heinrich, It happen to me too, the only one that I didn't finished in first try.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

Second episode finished, big step up in difficulty, 9243 is very hard indeed. A couple of levels in here with tricky to reach jellies, you might want a fish booster or hammers stocked up. But you get rewarded with 9245, which is the most fun level so far this week i think.

• John_58011
    John_58011 Posts: 210 Level 3

Second episode finished, was pretty much problems-free except 9243, which needed 4 x LH to clear the hard-to-reach jellies, with no special candy cannon to help. 9245 yes fun level (9000 revisited, same candy colours too), With plenty of PGB, only a few levels were down to the last three or so moves. Fish and coconut boosters do often help, especially if they re-spawn often.No levels insanely hard in urgent need of tweaking. First level hard, 9216.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

Third episode pretty straightforward too, not as easy as the first, but nothing as hard as 9243 in it.

Overall, a fun set of levels this week, i imagine plenty of them are ripe for a reduction in moves soon. Certainly, nothing approaching a nightmarishly hard level this week.

There were a few levels which required you to unlock all the popcorn (or whatever its called these day) and the popcorn was already hit twice for you; if they were altered to the normal starting point, those levels would be much harder.

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster

The Licorice shell, yes! (We revamped it because it does behave like other licorice since it stops specials, so licorice shell makes sense!) I actually (shh, don't tell anyone) really find the licorice shell frustrating sometimes because it needs special candy to open it up, especially if there are no special spawners! So when I use them in my levels I usually don't use the full 3 layers 😅

• Stretch21
    Stretch21 Posts: 249 Level 3
    edited April 2021

Wow, play high levels here

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5

were the levels super easy or was I just in the zone all three episodes crushed in three hours!

• Purvi_Macwan
    Purvi_Macwan Posts: 63 Level 2

This week's levels are like a smooth sailing. Just one 9243 is little hard but very much possible. Comigrates to development team for creating 45 level without any errors.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,986 Level 5

@Crazy Cat Lad @LindQ I will not be commenting on this week's levels as I have stopped after 34 levels and am not in the mood to continue, in fact I am contemplating uninstalling the game.

The reason being, I got the "Oops" message on Level 9219 before I even made a move !! This meant I lost everything including a 181 game Candy Necklace streak. I went into the level with all the Necklace boosters + the F5 timed boosters. As you can't turn these off, immediately I opened the game, it exploded eliminating all the chocolate, then Oops.

I believe this is a fraudulent practice on the part of the designer and if something similar happened when I was working and operating businesses, the employee concerned would be sacked. It is not that this matter is new, @Origins7_Dale, @Albert_Heinrich and myself have been complaining about it for months and months.

It seems that it is acceptable practice to defraud players or those in authority couldn't care less and let the designers do as they please. Surely a designer with a modicum of expertise couldn't eliminate this problem ?????

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,615 Level 4
    edited April 2021

@Peter_Tornaros I feel for you fellow crusher. We have been "campaigning" on that for months, since last year.

It was just pure luck that I did not get the "OOPS" message. Like you, I started with the same amount of boosters with F5 and Win Streak. It was a minor miracle that I stumbled through that level with a slight explosion leaving me with a 2 double and a single layer chocolate.

I needed 11 and had 5 on the board, so I nursed that level for six moves with W&SC and CB's intact. My Win Streak was around 200 at the time.

Sad thing is, I read somewhere that the Win Streak cannot be restored. It was not from a designer though.

@LindQ did mention that they will look at turning the PGB off if the boards are small. They do this in some levels. Not sure if that qualifies as small.

If you know the message will appear in the level, beforehand, one can activate the lucky candy at the start

Please have a rethink, your input has been very valuable for almost a year if not more, on @Pounawea's weekly thread.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?