๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
๏ปฟโš ๏ธ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
๐Ÿ“ฉ Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Chocolate Box Gone!!

Answers

• NancyDrew
    NancyDrew Posts: 88 Level 2

I also was in the middle of it and then it disappeared. The daily treat calendar disappeared about a month ago. So except for the daily spin - no way of getting a free booster each day. Ridiculous!

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited April 2021

quote:

I will bow to your sarcasm, not

quote:

Obviously you already know some information here is limited...

Not to mention classified, but hopefully both of these features will return soon...

quote:

I contacted King and was told the chocolate box will not return...

That's not a good sign...

• brightstar1
    brightstar1 Posts: 78 Level 2

My chocolate box disappeared to. ๐Ÿ™ I hope it comes back soon.

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster

I have never experienced the chocolate box in my own personal game, and since the candy team is very big I probably don't have any more information than any of you guys do. I can answer question about levels, especially End of Content levels, since that's my department. All I know is that the challenges in-game are constantly changing. Sometimes they are tests that either gets removed or become permanent and sometimes they remove old challenges to make room for new ones.

I am not sure what glitches you are referring to, but we are indeed working on a lot of things. We always do appreciate feedback though, especially constructive feedback. The playerbase for candy is really big, so obviously not everyone can have what they want but we do strive to make the game as enjoyable as possible for everyone ๐Ÿ˜Š

I'm sorry I can't give any better answers than that today, but as @Spieler_8675309 mentioned, it is not my department unfortunately. Feedback for things that don't relate to levels are best reported to the CMs because they do have direct contact with the right teams.

• mandrak
    mandrak Posts: 200 Level 3
    edited April 2021

They take and take because they can and can...LONG LIVE TESTS GROUP!!!LONG LIVE THE KING!!!๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ก

• mandrak
    mandrak Posts: 200 Level 3

Test groups. I can understand test groups when it comes to improving the game, but not when you rudely take the moves away from the test group and the player loses progress and the worst nerve, and the explanation is that there is no explanation.Is it the goal of the test group to see how many people will pull to buy a booster because like it or not the game creates some addiction. I have no problem with that and I can stop playing right now but I believe there are many players who find it hard to resist the challenge. and that's how a person gets annoyed by such behavior that you can unfortunately afford. players who are faithful to this game from the beginning know that your test groups for the last couple of years do not bring anything good for them but for the company...LONG LIVE TEST GROUP!!!LONG LIVE THE KING!!!๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ก

• Ferrebee48
    Ferrebee48 Posts: 2 Newbie

I am not connected with King I am just a player like you. I searched for a way to contact King and found it and sent a message about the missing chocolate box. Silke from King sent me an email an email saying that the Chocolate Box will not return. You go to help, select technical support and send your message. They answer it there a d send you an email.

• arwen777
    arwen777 Posts: 1,394 Level 5

Thank you for the update on the matter @Ferrebee48! It may not be what I wanted to hear, but at least we have an answer now!

• arwen777
    arwen777 Posts: 1,394 Level 5

According to the user @Ferrebee48 who contacted King the chocolate box won't come back! I hope for the sake of us all that the creative team behind the game will rethink their decision!

• lalacrow
    lalacrow Posts: 23 Level 2

As with all of you I finished the choc box and was never rewarded. I did not get a new one. And, all my color bombs disappeared but no other boosters as far as I can tell. I am way up there, at level 9126 but will not attempt to play without the missing color bombs and without a way to earn boosters. Does KING realize that we are still in a pandemic and many are out or work or reduced hours? This is why I miss the good old days of the sugardrops and when you could replay levels to get the booster bot. Now it is all profit driven. I guess it is time to do more working out and hiking.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?