⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Chocolate Box Gone!!

arwen777
arwen777 Posts: 1,394 Level 5
edited April 2021 in Support

To my disappointment, I discovered today that my chocolate box suddenly vanished from my game! 😱😥 I had this feature since the first day I began playing Candy Crush back in November, so I was utterly shocked to see it missing! 😨 It's practically my only source of lollipop hammers, and therefore its absence completely messes up my game! Can anyone please tell me if there's any way to bring it back?

Best Answers

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

The chocolate Box caused some issues in the game so we had to remove it to keep the game working smoothly.

As soon as this is fixed, the Chocolate Box will be back.

Thanks for your patience!

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster
    Answer ✓

The chocolate box caused some crash issues with the new release/update, so they disabled the plug-in for it so there wouldn't be any crashes on your or our end. The goal is to have it back with the next release on Wednesday 😊

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Answer ✓

We didn't manage to get the Chocolate Box in order 100% till today. We are truly sorry for this!

We hope that the feature will come back in a new better and improved version in mid May.

I'll keep you posted on the thread here.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    edited May 2021 Answer ✓

I'm happy to announce that the issues are now fixed and all new updates and design are also being rolled out.

You will need to make sure to have the latest update to be able to get the Chocolate Box in your game.

Find all info about the new updated Chocolate Box HERE.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?