⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga Level 1676

FreeRadio
FreeRadio Posts: 1 Newbie

Why i have only 10 moves in Level 1676??

the first 3 times i had 40 moves

with 10 moves it's not possible

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 142,973 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2021

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Therefore the versions can be different on different devices until all platforms are updated.

Level 1676 Just like me with 10 moves. To finish as much as possible destroy the Color Bomb. Try to make special candy by combining more same color candies and match special candies with each other to break more blockers and to reach the orders. and need a lucky board .

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@FreeRadio Hi and welcome, There is something strange going on with some levels on certain devices at present and not got a definitive answer on this yet, but i am seeing levels with lower moves compared to other people. i have checked my facebook , windows 10 app and iphone game and all show 40 moves. yet yesterday i checked a level and had 15 moves that for most people was 33 moves. Hopefully one of the game designers is looking in to this and will get some news on this soon.

Would do the standard troubleshooting tips and see if this helps but may be we need further information on whats going on

Check your device and game are up to date, clear the cache from your browser entirely log out and restart your device and then log back in

Below screenshots of my levels all devices up to date

• aggieness
    aggieness Posts: 2 Newbie

I only have 10 moves on candy Crush Saga level 1626 also. It's impossible. Fix this, people pay you for boosters and such, this is unfair. This happens on other levels as well, people are shorted moves.. It prevents you from advancing, sometimes blocks you from getting to spin booster wheel until you pass a malfunctioning level. I will not purchase anything else until you are able to make this game function correctly so it's fair to everyone.

• SugarKey1
    SugarKey1 Posts: 51 Level 2

Hello and welcome to the community.

The studio tweaking and updating many levels at the moment. Therefore the versions can be different on different devices until all platforms are updated.

Thank you.

• aggieness
    aggieness Posts: 2 Newbie

This is the same ridiculous answer now for weeks. This is not right to put something out there that works different for everyione when people bave to buy things and others don't to get past the same level. I would have no trouble passing it with 40 moves instead of only 10. How discriminatory. 1626 is not a new board. Tweaking should be done before a level is introduced..

• w001aed
    w001aed Posts: 1 Newbie

Please, please do something about this 1626 level. It is impossible to pass and all help and hints on line show completely different board. Have been stuck on this for days. Refuse to buy boosters when this is not how kevel is shown on help pages. Have tried several different devices and everything is totally updated but continually get this malfunctionn

• penken
    penken Posts: 738 Level 3

I have just 10 moves on lvl 1676 and it’s impossible! The closest I came was getting all but one cleared! I should’ve used gold bars to get extra moves, but I was running low. Can anyone help?

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend

Hey there. It's a tough level! Just keep trying and you will get lucky soon and clear it, I promise :)

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 142,973 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Please check this video , Hope give some Tips

Keep trying and Good Luck

• penken
    penken Posts: 738 Level 3

Thank you @kiara_wael , I finally beat 1676! 💖

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?