Discontinue or Modify Sugar Coat and Crystal Candy Blockers

ebammann
ebammann Posts: 2 Newbie
edited April 2021 in Discussions

The Sugar Coat and Crystal Candy Blockers are keeping me from enjoying playing Candy Crush any longer. They cover the candies, so it is almost impossible (at least for me) to tell what color candy is underneath them. I'm on Level 5997 but now getting to the point where I may stop playing. I would recommend to discontinue those blockers or Modify to some kind of boundary or maybe partially cover the candy so that you can still see what it is. Thank you.

Comments

• Fences
    Fences Posts: 1,122 Level 4
    edited April 2021
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,617 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

This is the idea area to improve the game. But it sounds like a discussion. I also think that your proposal will be rejected. There are many players who have already reached level 9000. If you want to change it for every player, how every player likes it, there is chaos and it just doesn't work. I'm so sorry.

@LindQ @Crazy Cat Lad

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster

I do agree that sometimes it can be hard to see what is underneath the glass tiles and sugar coats, I will take the feedback back to the team, maybe we can do something about them visually eventually 😊

• Fences
    edited April 2021

@LindQ @Elsa I think the majority of players will feud over another blocker redesign, especially those that are exclusive to HTML5.

• Fences
    edited April 2021

@ebammann Here's a level where crystal candies and sugar coats are used. Not much of a hindrance are they, eh?

• Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5

The appearance can change. I think these two blockers are interesting.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,405 Legend

Hello @ebammann and welcome to the 'friendly' CCS community.

As good as your idea is unfortunately it is one of those ideas that has been prohibited by the Master List of Ideas. As Spinnifix says any idea do to with level changes should be submitted as a Discussion.

Here is what the Master List has to say:

Please note that many ideas get duplicated several times, therefore, below please find a list of topics that need not be addressed since these topics have been archived (will not be implemented)

Fantastic Five (any discussion on this event), Fish, Go to level (vote HERE for original idea), Levels (anything to do with lives or asking for level changes is not an idea/post it in the Discussion area), Lives (all, including asking for shorter time or more lives), Moves, Rewards for being at the top (the studio is always working on events with rewards), Sharing (lives or boosters with friends), Timed boosters (they are on a clock so once the clock starts ticking it runs until time runs out), Wheel (the wheel was updated not too long ago).

Please do not create new ideas on any of these listed above. Please feel free to check out Tiffi's Idea Library for additional archived ideas. Thank you.

@bearwithme @Crazy Cat Lad

• ebammann
    ebammann Posts: 2 Newbie

Spinnifix and Alienscar,

Thank you for the responses, however, I'm not clear on why my idea is being interpreted as a Level change. To provide some additional clarity, my idea was to either phase out at any newly created levels (sounds like that may not be popular). Or change the appearance so that it's not so difficult to see the color. I'm playing on my phone, and like I said, i find it almost impossible to see the colors, especially on the glass tiles. Thank you.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,546 Level 5

@ebammann I vote for this and agree with you

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,405 Legend

I would recommend to discontinue those blockers or Modify to some kind of boundary 

Hi @ebammann Your idea is asking for a blocker to be removed/discontinued/modified. As any blocker is part of the level design then by asking for a blocker to be removed/modified you are in effect asking for a level change.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?