angie905
angie905 Posts: 1 Newbie

i deleted my app by mistakem i want to restore to get my data back

Best Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,033 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi and Welcome to our Community

If you didn't save the game progress through an account then you have completely lost your game progress.

However, if you want to start again from the correct level, you must first connect the game through a Kingdom or Facebook account. Since boosters are stored locally on the device, they can be damaged for a variety of reasons.

Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your new account.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send them an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on! 

It's important that you choose "Problems with my game" as your topic and "Game didn't save" as your subtopic. 

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

@angie905 Hi and welcome,

If your game was saved with either a Facebook or king account, All you should need to do is sign jiin with the correct details and your levels and gold bars should sync to your new account. Boosters and lives would be lost as these are stored on the device itself if a mobile device.

If your game was not saved, please follow advice above from @kiara_wael but getting your levels manually restored you can only get your levels restored. So you would lose any gold bars you had as well

Thank you

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,033 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi and Welcome to our Community

If you didn't save the game progress through an account then you have completely lost your game progress.

However, if you want to start again from the correct level, you must first connect the game through a Kingdom or Facebook account. Since boosters are stored locally on the device, they can be damaged for a variety of reasons.

Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your new account.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send them an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on! 

It's important that you choose "Problems with my game" as your topic and "Game didn't save" as your subtopic. 

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

@angie905 Hi and welcome,

If your game was saved with either a Facebook or king account, All you should need to do is sign jiin with the correct details and your levels and gold bars should sync to your new account. Boosters and lives would be lost as these are stored on the device itself if a mobile device.

If your game was not saved, please follow advice above from @kiara_wael but getting your levels manually restored you can only get your levels restored. So you would lose any gold bars you had as well

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?