šŸ’»šŸ“±šŸ“… How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Comments

• Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3

I fully agree with you. Was wondering why it was so difficult to game. All my candies gone. Developer of game should not tamper with game

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3

Same here, only a couple of boosters left. I think theyā€™re making levels impossible and frustrating so that you use all your boosters so you are forced to buy if you want to play.

corrupt to the core. Despicable company

• Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3

@Gary_Turner

Hi, need help. King has reduced all the moves eg level 9166 was 30 moves in the video but now 20 moves only. My problem is with level 9170.moves reduced from 35 in video, 3 weeks ago to 25 in video 2 weeks ago and now only 20. The cherries was 4 in video but now I am getting 5 cherries and the 5th cherry does mot appear. Can someone from King please clarify whether there is a glitch?

• Gary_Turner

Iā€™m on 9168. Was 36 moves, video 2 days ago was 27 and Iā€™m only getting 23. I donā€™t think there is a glitch. According to KING levels are changed to make them more challenging, to me that is rubbish. The reason is money. Most players donā€™t have many boosters, which are needed for most levels nowadays Therefore they are making levels harder and more frustrating so you will BUY I know your not forced to buy, but its the way they go about designing every level now that puts you in that frame of mind. I can only get one booster a day from the booster wheel, theyā€™ve taken away all my other means of gaining them. Probably because Iā€™m complaining too much about their precious game. Looks like they donā€™t like constructive criticism. The game is corrupt and its a despicable way to treat loyal players

Also, why do you think no one from KING has replied to your comments, probably because weā€™re right

• Gary_Turner

9170 impossible. Changed from 35 moves to 20 plus an extra cherry added which doesnā€™t appear. 5 attempts on 3 different platforms so far and nowhere near passing

what are these designers playing at when these levels were released a few weeks ago, and will we have our boosters reimbursed

would KING like to explain

• Jon_K_Hicks
    Jon_K_Hicks Posts: 164 Level 3

Finally finished 9,170 @2:55 am on Tuesday, 4/20/21 in Los Angeles, CA. Many tough levels this week. Time to smoke a bowl!

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

New levels out now!

šŸ’»ļøĀ 9305 levels available on Windows 10

šŸ“±šŸŒĀ 9215 levels on other platforms

Today's update 21 April 2021 features...

Facebook, iOS, Android and other mobile devices:

Episodes 613 - 615 with levels 9171 - 9215.

Windows 10 app:

Episodes 619 - 621 with levels 9261-9305.

Leave feedback about the levels 9261-9305 directly to the level designers and Game Team HERE.

šŸ¤¾ā€ā™€ļøĀ Find Yeti's Candy TournamentĀ HEREĀ to win badges and Gold Bars!

šŸ”®Ā Would you like to see an Adventure Path in the game? Check it outĀ HERE.

āŒ New content coming... Spoiler alert HERE.

šŸ†ļøĀ All contests to Win Gold Bars and moreĀ HERE!

• Gary_Turner

New levels released today. Another disgrace from the designers. Iā€™ve went through the first 15 levels ( not done them yet) and this is what Iā€™ve found. Iā€™m going to list the number of moves 10 days ago and the number you get now

9171 was 32 now 25 9176 45 34 9181 40 30

9172 30 28 9177 33 24 9182 32 25.

9173 40 34 9178 40 34 9183 33 20

9174 40 32 9179 43 20 9184 40 27

9175 35 22. 9180 40 32. 9185 36 22

these levels were released a few weeks ago and are still being rebuffed. I got them released at 12.45 today and 3hrs later they are still being rebuffed. Why is this happening?

everyone doesnā€™t get the same chance pass levels and they need more boosters therefore you need to buy them because all means of gaining boosters has been removed.

Game is corrupt

• Gary_Turner

Level 9212 shocking. Video from 2 days ago starts with 35 moves, Iā€™m only getting 31. Why?

This is supposed to be one of the easier levels but Iā€™ve had 33 attempts so far and still not passed. Came close a couple of times and couldā€™ve passed with these other 4 moves.

I was told a couple of weeks ago that NO level takes more than 20 attempts, even without boosters, and you can check your data to prove it. I guess you should check because this is ridiculous.

With not getting the correct amount of moves you want us to use boosters which are very hard to obtain. Might be you want us to keep buying to pass.

Ive not even seen any replies from King about my comments. Just shows Iā€™m right when I say your game is corrupt

• Mari-23
    Mari-23 Posts: 11 Level 2

Now, I understand why I can't pass this stupid level 9184. I'm beyond frustrated and livid. I've come close several times but it's impossible. Like everyone on here, I used to love playing this game, but it's making my blood pressure rise more than relaxing me. Of course, I could stop playing, but I don't want to lol the struggle is real.

King, please stop making this game unnecessarily difficult. I really don't want to stop playing.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?