Feedback on levels 9261-9305!

Crazy Cat Lad
Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 New to the Community? Register here in just 2 seconds.

This week and release we want your feedback on the levels 9261-9305!

New sweet levels are released every week in Candy Crush Saga and the Levels Designers want your feedback on the new levels.

On this page you have the chance to give all your feedback on levels 9261-9305 directly to the people behind the levels!

This week we want to know how you feel about the following things!

Did you get stuck on any level? Any level that was a really sticky one?

How long did it take to complete all the levels? 45 levels, did you manage to crush these in a week or how long did it take?

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

Comment all feedback to the Team about the new levels on this page!

Comments

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

Done the first episode. Found 9264 a bit tough, although i'm not sure if that was because i messed up clearing the bubblegum early enough leaving a lot of work to do to get the red candies. 9271 is a bit of a lottery, took me a few tries and you need a handy board to get rid of all the waffles. Some fun levels in there too, the one with all the bombs (can't remember which one) stood out.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,615 Level 4

Starting level 9261 now. I see licorice and fruit, hopefully the licorice falls regularly. I see Samantha, oh and she was helpful.

Not a difficult level. My Candy Necklace did not activate, so only played with a CB. No drama.

Daily win will kick in now and hopefully Candy Necklace

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,615 Level 4
    edited April 2021

Completed first episode with a Dimond Crown. Oh and Episode Race is back, No-one chasing me in my episode race, so I could take my time.

Levels 9261 and 9262 was ok. Sam appeared in the first level and was very helpful. Plenty of fruit to get in 9262, 25 of them. Candy drop is helpful. Dropping at regular intervals. Completed with 10 moves left, because of 1 stubborn jelly.

Level 9263 is very tricky since the conveyor stays empty on the top and you cannot get a striped candy to activate the bonbon blitz. Prepare to use LH if you get stuck

Level 9264 (RR) also very tricky. The spawn rate of the Automatic Spawner is very high and could result in an OOPS if you are not careful. I had to deploy a UFO after around 15 moves because I was in danger of the board getting covered with Crystal Candy. Pay attention to the 6 yellow candies on order. Completed with 1 move left

Level 9265 was easier than the rest. Get those keys quickly. opens Fish bobber and helps opening the boards. Enjoyable level

Levels 9266 and 9267 was not bad either. Those candy bombs can have an effect on your eyes and you might miss one that is about to go to 0.

Poor board for level 9268 make the level difficult. Had to resort to UFO, but not much luck. Those timed bombs runs out quick and the W&SC on the THS does not drop to frequent to clear the Candy bomb on the LHS. Strategize here and be careful

Level 9269 - 9272 was fun. No difficulty in completing, pretty straightforward. Quite a lot of fruit levels. Reminds me of the lower levels. Samantha made her presence here too, but this time as a target.

Level 9273 was decent, but the spawn rate I found wicked, like level 9263.

Level 9274was tough. Getting rid of the blockers on top, wasted a lot of moves and by the time you get to the bottom, moves has almost run out. UFO and 2 LH's was need for me.

Level 9275 was fun, just those Sugar Coat around the timed candies can be very intimidating. So maybe a little care should be taken.

Will start the next episode later today. I have F5 boosters now, but I will have to let it run out. Errands to do.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,835 Level 5

@Albert_Heinrich @Michael-6 Greetings!

Hopefully all goes well and no "Oops" this week. I will not start till later on today when I have time to compete in an episode race if I am so lucky to get one.

Good luck everyone! 🤞🐻

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    edited April 2021

@Albert_Heinrich in 9263 the frog activates the stripes, if you place it in the empty spot in the top of the belt. The frog can also be used in the bottom corners (edit of the belt) 😊.

• Michael-6

Greetings to you both too @Albert_Heinrich and @Scooterpie

Just finished the second episode. Some tough ones in here too, but nothing impossible yet. Certainly a lot of levels that will tempt you into using a booster or two. 9277 was probably the hardest, clearing the jellies around the isolated cake bomb is hard.

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3

3rd episode is the most difficult. In particular 9295,9299,9303 and 9304. Apart from those I had a pretty easy week with help from the boosters from winning the space race.

• Michael-6
    edited April 2021

9304 is woeful. Real luck dependent level. Probably needs a look at this one. The rest of the third episode isn't too bad, agree with @Ditte that it's probably the trickiest of the three this week. Though my judgement might be skewed by the mess of 9304.

Overall, trickier set of episodes than in recent week, no impossible levels but a few where you need a lucky board.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?