Feedback on levels 9261-9305!

Comments

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3

Yes I lost my win streak in 9304 because I didn't see a bomb was about to go off. Difficult to control the spawners because they're surrounded with so many licorice swirls. But I did get it in the end just with the 3 pre-game boosters. Good luck😊

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,546 Level 5
    edited April 2021

@Crazy Cat Lad

1. No
    2. 3 hours
    3. Tomorrow I will play all the 45 levels again (on my wife account) 9268 is not a nice level
  • Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,615 Level 4
    edited April 2021

@Ditte, thanks. I did it the first time, but it took so long to have it recharged. Lost a lot of moves. Must have been a poor board for me. It recharged quicker at the bottom, but my moves was getting drastically low. Used the LH on two occasions to get a bit ahead. Replayed a few times now and got it done 2/3 without boosters and a few moves to spare.😂

• Albert_Heinrich

Second episode completed and what a breeze. To pick any outstanding ones is difficult. All I can say is Kudos to the team on the first two episodes.

Judging from the comments, number three is the difficult one. Still have to make my mind up whether to play today or leave for tomorrow.

Disappointing that Episode Race did not show up. The pattern seems the same as last week. Episode Race in the first one, the nothing in the rest.

At least my Win Streak is intact at 274 and I got a Diamond Trophy.

• Albert_Heinrich
    edited April 2021

A question please @LindQ

Will I get a chance to use a IGB if there are no matching candies on the board, but there were bubblegum blockers that could create more space?

I started level 9291 and had a CB combo at start-up. The resulting explosion meant that the order lock requirements were fulfilled and almost all the fruit were on the conveyor, with a few candies. There were two possible moves, which meant that the rest of the fruit will land on the conveyor. There are 18 fruit and 20 spaces on the conveyor. The top row of blockers were still intact.

I made a move and there were no moves left. The board reshuffled and a move became available. Instead of the move, I smashed a bubblegum blocker with a LH for a chain explosion. I was not prepared to risk an OOPS message.

• Albert_Heinrich
    edited April 2021

Completed the third episode. Quite enjoyable, apart from level 9295. Level 9292 was my best level.

@Ditte, @Michael-6, the board dished up for level 9304, was not bad at all for me. Had to us a LH for a timed candy that landed in an awkward space where there were no candies. I tried to create a path, but alas I failed and had to use LH to destroy it.

My experience was quite different for this episode. What made it easier was all the PGB I had.

Quite a lot of timed candies, which is reminiscent of the lower levels.

Just got a sixth anniversary badge. Did not realize I was playing that long. Here is to six more years 🥂.

1 Did you get stuck on any level? Any level that was a really sticky one? - NO

2 How long did it take to complete all the levels? 45 levels, did you manage to crush these in a week or how long did it take? - Approximately 3.15 hours. No episode race, so I took my time.

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?. Level 9292, and I did. Waiting to get Samantha into the Licorice fence was enjoyable

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,987 Level 5

@Crazy Cat Lad @LindQ Well this week's releases have already been ruined for me by Level 9263. Played one move and got "Oops" !!! Lost my Candy Necklace + my enthusiasm for the game. Not to mention improving my Master Trophy standing.

@Albert_Heinrich has stated there are a few levels where "Oops" can occur. This is disgraceful and a total rip off of players money and should be given top priority to be fixed, not ignored which is obviously the case at the moment. Surely enough players have complained and fixes have been promised, but each week they seem to be becoming more frequent.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5

I have finished the 1st Episode. No problems. Bummer about your "Oops" @Peter_Tornaros. Very frustrating!

@Ditte you went the right direction on Level 9263 and one of the videos this week is great on this level. I was following what you and @Albert_Heinrich were a saying about it.

I do not know if I will play any more tonight. Doesn't look like I will get an Episode Race for the 2nd Episode. Got the race for the 1st Episode and won me some gold! However, there is no great win streak going for me!

I really like Level 9267. Continuous candy time bombs with a long enough fuse. Oh Yeah! Pretty color combo again too!

• Marina_Zakon
    Marina_Zakon Posts: 72 Level 3

@LindQ @Albert_Heinrich Level 9268 needs to be seriously tweaked or re-written. The design is horrible and this level is not fun at all (at least, not my idea of fun)

• Albert_Heinrich

@Scooterpie, there seems to be a pattern with the Episode Race for me. For a few weeks now, I will only get the first episode.

You're right, it's a pity that @Peter_Tornaros had to loose his Win Streak with an "OOPS".

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?