Lives

Options
StazBaby
StazBaby Posts: 6 Level 2
edited April 2021 in Support

When I am out of lives and it pops up with 'ask friends'... it only gives me a selection of the same 10ish people.

Is there any way to change who I ask for lives?

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,186 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

It sounds like candy crush. A big issue here. Please go to Candy Crush. There are posts about it. And please post it there !! thanks

Since the 2 moderators are not available, I jumped in quickly to answer you.

@wykoon @Elsa

• StazBaby
    StazBaby Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I'm so new to all of this. Yes. You mean to to candy crush on here or my app?

Thank you

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,519 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @StazBaby 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Have you check introductions of this feature here?

Anyway, in the absence of our Community Hub Game Moderators @Elsa and @wykoon, we would like to help you navigate around this Community. Thus, please check out this guide as it will help you find your way around. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. 

Tag one of the Game Moderators by using the @ symbol and then type out our name. You will see a box pop up so click on the correct name and your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• tinytara1970
    tinytara1970 Posts: 247 Level 3
    Options

@StazBaby

Good morning! That's a great question! I've often wondered how they decide who makes the list and who doesn't?!?! I play a lot of King games and the lists are different in each game. And, on ALL my games "friends" lists, I have no idea who more than half of the people are or if I even know them, LOL!!! I don't know the answer for sure, but, I don't think you can change that pop up list. Not positive about this either, but, for some reason, I think those lists are somehow related to FaceBook. I could be completely off base with that thought, just a feeling I have 🤓

Pretty sure @Spinnifix meant go to the Candy Crush Community boards and ask the question there. This happens to be the in the Candy Crush Friends land 🙃 If you haven't done so already, ask question there and tag one or all of the the CC moderators. I've copied the list for you below:

🍬 Candy Crush Mods

@Sukanta_Biswas @kiara_wael @Freddy_Falkner @bearwithme @aijaziqbal

Have a great day and hope you get your answer soon, if you haven't already 🍭🍬

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@StazBaby Hi and welcome, can you confirm which game this is for. Also you cannot change the list that pops up. This is randomly selected by the game and will change from time to time.

Thank you

• pippyski
    pippyski Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hi. I think you guys have better luck than I have! When the list of players comes up to request lives from, no matter how many times I have asked all, no one has ever given me a life 😯.

Maybe I just haven't done something correctly??

I have always given lives to the requests from players, so who knows why it doesn't work for me 🤷

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,186 Sweet Legend
    Options

@StazBaby

Hello!

In Candy Crush, you will get many lives from friends. Did you inflict the players on yourself? You can do this and get life from your friends. In Candy Friends it is a problem because you hardly get any life from friends. But the studio knows it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?