⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 9202... what's going on?

Velta
Velta Posts: 22 Level 2

This level is impossible, I looked online for some tips. Every example I reviewed had 40 moves(yes 40 moves)

As you can see on my level, I only have 24 moves plus the 5 middle rows of cherries are enclosed in licorice.

I bet everyone that passed this level had the 40 moved and no-licorice enclosed cherries.

I bet they could not finish this level now, how someone changed it. Please stop changing these levels to being impossible. I am stuck.

Comments

• yannisb2
    yannisb2 Posts: 2 Newbie

Level 9202

This level is impossible, I looked online for some tips. Every example I reviewed had 40 moves(yes 40 moves)

Now are only 24 moves plus the 5 middle rows of cherries are enclosed in licorice.

I bet they could not finish this level now, how someone changed it. Please stop changing these levels to being impossible. I am stuck.

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,864 Level 5

Sorry, I can’t find a YouTube video for 24 moves version and that level is super tricky but not impossible. I’ll tag a few “Candy Modertor” can help you for a tips for level 9202.

@kiara_wael @LindQ @Sukanta_Biswas

• Ginger512
    Ginger512 Posts: 18 Level 2

I agree this level is impossible as I am also stuck, I also noticed the number of moves has been reduced from 40 to 24 and the cherries are enclosed. This is not the first level that I noticed the number of moves were reduced, it is unfair for certain players who do not finish the newer levels as they are released as it makes it far more difficult for them to complete. The matter should be looked into in relations to the moves.

Some help will be apricated for level 9202.

• Treasi
    Treasi Posts: 5 Level 2

I only have 24 moves too...IMPOSSIBLE!

• David_Lewis
    David_Lewis Posts: 130 Level 3

This is why it's ruining the game, swapping every level making it impossible. 24 moves is a joke

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?