Event called Bubble Trouble under CC SAGA

Monique_Szetho
Monique_Szetho Posts: 54 Level 3

I posted 2 days ago on the above event. So far there is NO discussion. Looks like nobody else has this event.

That is going on KING? Throw out a new event called "Bubble Trouble" and don't give enough instructions to play it.

Post this in KING COMMUNITY and nobody seems to know what is happening as there is NO DISCUSSION!??!

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,491 Legend

Hello @Monique_Szetho Does the feature appear in your Events? If it does then I for one do not have this Event.

I am surprised that an Event would need instructions to play as I have never come across an event that doesn't involve just playing the game and collecting something.

• nguyenanhduy1591999
    nguyenanhduy1591999 Posts: 2,121 Level 5

Hello @Monique_Szetho . I had that event last week. We must play level in the map and collect to flower watering

• Monique_Szetho

To: Nyuyenanhduy1

What do you mean by "play level in the map and collect the flower watering" eVvery time I click 'PLAY" it takes me to the last level on the map which is 9215.

Every time I play that level (must be over 30 times) and when I go to look I have NOT earned ONE miserable watering can!!!??

You figure that out. I wrote to KING and they gave me a few instructions to follow like empty cache and get the latest version. All this had been done and still no change.

Are you saying that you are able to go ahead and complete levels to get watering cans and get boosters?

My hat off to you as it seems I have a GLITCH big time. NOTHING MOVES!!!!

• Monique_Szetho

To Alienscar!

I am a season player and don't need instructions to play any new event if the event does not have a glitch!

This event does not give me any "watering cans" after I have been directed to play 9215 over 30X now.

So unless there is a hidden agenda whereby not enough instructions have been given when the page was opened or KING goofed again and sent out new events without testing it first. I know I am the "guinea pig" being first to get this event and you did not get it so you did not have the frustration of playing and not being credited for winning a level indicated by "PLAY" on this new event. I have been checking back on the event several times a day over the last 8 days. There are 6 more days to go yet. Is KING going to fix this for those player playing on mobile using androids. OR is KING just going to walk away and leave those who have been given this event to keep trying and get more frustrated???

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @Monique_Szetho !

Is it the Tiffi's Garden event I posted about HERE you are referring to? If so, this is a new event that is under play test, which means, only a few players have this.

• shirleelambeth
    shirleelambeth Posts: 1 Newbie

I clicked on this discussion to find out what the purpose was of bubble trouble. I'm playing it, but I don't know why. Each time that I win a regular level I receive one watering can. When I click on a bubble cloud it tells me how many watering cans it takes to upgrade that cloud. After I upgrade the cloud I sometimes win 5 minutes of a free booster. Then I keep advancing in the regular levels and collect more watering cans to upgrade the next pink cloud bubble. When I hit "play" it just goes back to the level that I happened to be on at the time. I don't have to keep playing the level over and over unless I don't pass it. Guess I'll keep playing it for awhile longer just to see if I get better prizes. It doesn't cost any money to play, but 5 minutes of a free booster is not a good enticement.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?