⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

how do you ever win the winning streaks if you can win 12 in a row and then it resets back to 1

Options
candycrushmorr
candycrushmorr Posts: 4 Newbie

no you guys are not understanding my question, I didn't just miss a level that happens all the time. I am talking about the levels that pop up on the left hand side you have to pass the level on the first try, then you win that winning streak, then it goes to level 2 and so on, I won on all winning streaks up to level 5 then I won 12 winning streaks in a row and it didn't go past that. then it reset back to the first winning streak, I just think that 12 should be good enough. I am probably not saying it correctly but what else do you want after winning the level on the first try for 12 winning streaks.

Answers

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,656 Legend
    Options

Hi @candycrushmorr Are you referring to the Candy Necklace that looks like the screenshot below

If you are then as you can see in the screenshot the lucky bags only go up to five. When you win more than five levels the number is shown in the rectangular box above the lucky bags. The bags do not increase in number after you have reached five.

So in your case the fifth lucky bag would be highlighted, but the number in the rectangular box would say "win streak: 12"

The bags only show you what your reward is for winning. So after winning five times in a row you get three moves, colour bomb, striped/wrapped candy. The rewards don't change after the fifth win, so the bag does not need to change.

Hope that makes sense.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?