⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

what is up with the winning streaks

candycrushmorr
candycrushmorr Posts: 4 Newbie

Welcome to the friendly King Community.

Your winning streak will continue grow when you able to continue pass the levels on the first try. However, if you are unable to pass a level on the first attempt, your winning streak will be reset, meaning you will return to zero.

This is a rule of the game🙂

Thanks!

yes, that is what I am saying I won 5 level winning streaks on the first time, on the 5th level, I won 12 in a row and then on the 13 I didn't win on the first try and it reset me back to level 1 winning streak, how can you get past that, I think twelve wins is pretty good. I am not getting you guys to understand what I am saying.

Answers

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,352 Legend

You are right @candycrushmorr I am not understanding what you are trying to say.

You appear to be saying that you won twelve games in a row, and then you lost your thirteenth game. Having lost your thirteenth game you seem surprised that you are now back to win streak level one. You seem to be saying that after winning twelve levels you shouldn't go back to the start after you lose a level.

The win streak is just a record of how many levels you complete on the first try. As soon as you fail a level you have to start from zero again.

I really don't see what it is you think should be happening instead.

Twelve wins in a row is pretty good. The most I have had is 49. As you can see from the screenshot I posted in your other post even after winning 49 levels in a row I am now back to just a win streak of two because I list a game.

Some people have a win streak in the hundreds. If they lose a level they will also have to start again.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 142,540 Candy Moderator
  • Alienscar

Quote @candycrushmorr ok, that helps a little so what I am saying is I never get the rewards after winning streak 5 then it resets.

Hello candycrushmorr, please note that you do not need to start a new conversation every time you want to reply to someone. Just select the 'quote' button under the persons comment that you want to reply to, or just start typing in the empty box at the bottom of whatever comment you are reading and then sekect the big green reply button.

I think what you are complaining about is that you think you aren't getting your rewards after you have achieved more than five wins. This is something other people have said, but what they generally mean is that they don't see a bag after five wins, or they don't see the rewards.

All the wins you get from your win streak are thrown at the board at the start of the next level as separate items. Once they hit the board they 'pulse' once to let you know which items are your boosters from the Win Streak. It looks like the screenshot below.

Are you saying that once you have more than five wins you no longer see the 'slingshot'

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@candycrushmorr Hi and welcome

The win streak feature the Max reward is 5 you cannot go above this but as long as you keep your win streak these boosters are put on your next level at the beginning.

Your win streak can go on for as long as you choose, many players have over 200 level win streaks and seen at least one with over a 500 win streak. Sometimes you need to make purchases or use boosters to keep your streak going. As lose one level and it will reset. So your choice really to decide if you want to continue a win streak or let it reset and start again.

So although 12 is a good streak it is by no where near as good as some , as some will attempt to keep there win streak at all costs

Thank you

• upu
    upu Posts: 11 Level 2

Win streak not available may game problem please help me

• insouciance
    insouciance Posts: 23 Level 2

I have a win streak over 700 but lost it due to the app crashing. Ridiculous

• Alienscar

What level are you at @upu? The Win Streak isn't available until a certain level that I can't remember.

Also it is a sad fact of the game that not everyone gets the same features as everyone else.

Make sure your app is up to date. Clear your app cache. login & out of your game.

• eagleholly1
    eagleholly1 Posts: 55 Level 3
    edited January 2022

A serious flaw in the design of Candy Crush has to do with their programmers or level makers or whatever you want to call them. I have won lots of levels in Candy Crush 3, 700+, but have never won the 5 in a row winning streak game. This is because the win streak feature is programmed--it's not like you're playing a game with legitimate rules and reasonable "odds." I have often won four in a row, but never 5 because the game is programmed for us to fail on the 5th level if not before. And to make the game even meaner, if you miss one game along the way, it takes you all the way back to level one--you don't get to keep working on the current level until you get lucky enough to catch an easy board.

This system is not, as the designers would have us believe "the rule of the game." It's simply the latest bit of delay and frustration that they can think up so we don't pass too many levels too quickly, thus forcing them (possibly) to have to hire more programmers to create new levels...or dare I say it?...maybe even a new Candy Crush Saga Chapter...

Some of you will remember that a few years ago they had a game called the Space Race Game. It was very much along the lines of the Winning streak feature except for the fact that once you had completed a level, it didn't get taken away from you if you failed a subsequent level. You just stayed on that next level until you passed it, and after passing the 5th level you got a lovely bundle of boosters. (You also won boosters from the 1st level of the Space Race on...on at the first level, 2 at the second, etc.) This game was incredibly fun to play. You moved more quickly along the path because you won more as a result of gaining those boosters. But over time, those creating new sub-games have become stingy, as if there were some sort of shortage of premiums in Candy Crush. The way rewards are meted out in Candy crush and the other King games demonstrates one thing for sure...the designers/programmers have no clue about stimulus-response learning and the factors that motivate a person in playing a game like this. I will play it for awhile, then when I see that a level is going to take days to complete, I go and find another game to play...Word Blitz or something...But it is frustrating to try to have a conversation with the people who are "helping out" in this forum, because most will not have a clue as to what you are talking about when describing your frustration. I think it would be interesting for some of us--or better yet, some of those players who have created pages for tips and strategies--to create an accessible feature or forum for customer reviews--positive and negative. If the people working for King games were to read those forums, they would be able to design powerful strategies for having a fun and exciting game rather than one that is mostly drudgery and frustration.

• someone4me
    someone4me Posts: 34 Level 2

My highest win streak was 317. I was on vacation last week. I got 14,000 rabbits but it did not let me collect up to 26,000 . Apparently there are better prizes at 26,000 according to the internet.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?