🎬 🎙 Kingdom Exclusive Live Series Virtual event - Kenny!

2»

Comments

• Marzia333
    Marzia333 Posts: 1,754 Level 4
  • gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5

Amazing, hopefully I can make it 🍭

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
  • DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,431 Friends Moderator

@Pounawea I have signed up and am curious to hear what interesting things we will hear tomorrow.

Thank you for organized this event. 

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Dear Candy Crushers,

Sweet! It is great to see that you guys are signing up for our next virtual event with Kenny, King's global head of story development. 🙌

You didn't sign up yet? No problem, you still have time to register for this virtual event!

Join us in this exclusive journey and meet our Kingster Alex! Register now for free! Link below ⬇️:

👉  http://to.king.com/KingdomExclusiveLiveSeries_CCS_Kenny!

Have a delicious day and happy crushing. 🍬 🍬

_____

🗓 Dates: This virtual event takes place tomorrow! Wednesday, April 28, 2021. 

🕔 Time-based on location: 

USA BASED:

• 9:30 am: USA West Coast (PDT)
    • 12:30 noon: USA East Coast (EDT)

UK & EUROPE BASED:

• 5:30 pm: UK (BST)
    • 6:30 pm: Europe (CEST)

• Pounawea
    edited April 2021

Dear Candy Crushers!

We are really excited about today's virtual event, Journey with Kenny!

To all King Community members attending today's virtual event, please have fun and let us know your thoughts afterward! 

During the virtual event, use the chat or ask questions, and let everybody know you are a member of this sweet forum and the Candy Crush Community! Don't forget to greet all Community members. 😉

______

Quick reminders:

🗓 Dates: This virtual event takes place today! Wednesday, April 28, 2021. 

🕔 Time-based on location: 

USA BASED:

• 9:30 am: USA West Coast (PDT)
    • 12:30 noon: USA East Coast (EDT)

UK & EUROPE BASED:

• 5:30 pm: UK (BST)
    • 6:30 pm: Europe (CEST)

• DieOmimi

@Pounawea Thank you very much. It was a beautiful event and an exciting story from the early days of Candy Crush. It is also interesting that new stories and characters are constantly being developed. 

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4

Hello @Pounawea

Today’s virtual event was another really fun and entertaining session. I loved hearing about the backstory of some of our favorite characters in the Candy Kingdom.

After hearing the details on some of the characters and the history behind it all, I think there is enough there to make a full length feature film! I actually think King has at least as much to work with as Angry Birds, and they were able to make a film from that. My suggestion is that they seriously consider it. I’d be down to see something like that, not to mention it could really grow the number of players. 😎

They could add extra events in the game like Saltnado or Winter Festival with more short stories to fill out the whole Candy Kingdom backstory. I hope the King story team can make this happen! 😃

• Pounawea

Dear Candy Crushers,

Hope you all enjoy the Kingdom virtual event with Kenny!

@DieOmimi @nnarkis I'm so glad you liked it and found it interesting! ⭐️🥳

Thank you so much for sharing this feedback with us. I'll pass it on to Kenny and the rest of the team.

We will keep on working on creating events like that to keep bringing you all closer and closer to us! Stay tuned and don't miss out on our next communications.

• DieOmimi

Thanks @Pounawea next time I will definitely be there again. I find it very exciting to look behind the scenes and learn more about the history of the game. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?