💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Booster Builder - Collect candies to make Boosters!

Options
candycrushinit
candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5

Hello Candy Crush community!

I am here with a BRAND NEW idea that you will love to have in your game.

What’s it called?

It’s the Booster Builder feature. It’s going to be a temporary add-on that will allow you to crush candies while making Boosters at the same time!

How does it work?

You play old and new levels like normal, the only thing is that all the candy you collect will be made into sweet power-ups that will help you clear the game. You can make all kinds of boosters, including the Party Booster! There will be different amounts to collect for each booster.

How much candy will I collect?

All colors are used to make the boosters. Each booster will be made by collecting the necessary amount below:

Lollipop Hammer: 300 red candies

UFO: 450 purple candies and 200 blue candies

Free Switch: 500 red candies

Party Booster: 2,000 candies of all colors

Striped Brush: 500 blue candies

Color Bomb: 1,500 candies of all colors

Striped and Wrapped: 500 purple candies and 500 blue candies

Jelly Fish: 100 red candies, 100 green candies, and 100 blue candies

Coconut Wheel: 650 yellow candies and 350 orange candies

Lucky Candy: 850 candies of all colors

It doesn't matter if you win or lose the level. When you have collected the required amount, the booster will be added in-game.

How many boosters will I create?

You can create as many boosters as you can. They will help you handle difficult levels, so you'll need a lot!

Will everyone have this feature?

Since there are a lot of players around the world, this may not be available to some of you. When you have this feature, it's probably the best time to crush candies and create lots of powerful boosters to get through the toughest of levels. Trust me, this will be a great addition to the game and I'm sure it will help players a lot.

Tagging @Diamond Lim to tag all players to vote and @Pounawea and @Crazy Cat Lad to look into this idea and implement it. If you have any questions, let me know! Be clear when asking them, so I can understand better.

Thanks and love you all!

230 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?