⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I'm stuck on level 3864...HELP?

Rhonda_P_Kinchen
Rhonda_P_Kinchen Posts: 86 Pro Player 👑

I've been stuck on levels before...usually I can watch a few videos or walk-throughs and figure it out...however, this level has me frustrated!!

I could probably beat it if I had on-going boosters..but I don't at this point..and about a week ago my chocolate box just disappeared☹

Is there a "walk-through" / "help video" in this (King) community for this level? Maybe I'm looking in the wrong area, but I can not find any "help vids" for the higher levels.

Usually my go-to is YouTube, anytime I find a "talk-through" video by Suzy Fuller I can beat the level.. but she doesn't have one for level 3864.(Her talk-through vids are the BEST!!)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!🍭

Best Answer

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Rhonda_P_Kinchen Hi and welcome,

Can you post a screenshot of your starting board and will see what i can find. Normally if a walkthrough video needed Suzi is the go to for these

Thank you

• Freddy_
    Answer ✓

@Rhonda_P_Kinchen Hi Again,

There are no videos for this with walkthrough but this is the latest video available for this level with no boosters used

• Rhonda_P_Kinchen
    Rhonda_P_Kinchen Posts: 86 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Freddy_

Thanks so much for answering my question!!

After SEVERAL attempts..I 'finally' beat that crazy level!!

And yes, I agree...Suzy Fuller is the bomb on "talk/walk-throughs"...I wish every level had one!! A few years ago when I first started playing CCS I found a website that a fellow CCS player had created...she had video walk-throughs for every level up to about level 4000 (at that time) and she gave the best tips on how to beat levels. Then I took a year or 2 break from playing CCS and now I cannot remember the site name and can't find it. Sure wished I could though, it was very very helpful!!! Oh well...guess I should've saved that website to my favorites🤦🏻‍♀️

Thanks again for taking the time to help me with this!!

You Rock!🍭

• Freddy_

@Rhonda_P_Kinchen Think the site you mean might be candycrushallhelp put this in google and you will find it

Thank you

• bheemlama
    bheemlama Posts: 19 Level 2

Hi there. Candy crush is so easy with boosters. Here is how you can win all unlimited boosters for 24 hours. So if you have time you could be able to cross 1000 levels a day. STEPS: 1) Save your progress online and start playing with internet "on" daily. 2) After 7 th day you will be about to win some gifts, but dont take just. 3) Adjust your phone time manually by 24 hours forward then open candy crush and get all your gift but dont play it just leave at the map position. 4) Then adjust and reset your time as the usual date. 5) Start playing candy crush with gifts(free lives/special candy) you collected. 6) Make sure you have active strong internet connection. 7) Then whoaah!!! You will have all available boosters free for 24 hours. Now there is no any level you could lose, take your time and play. Send the screenshot when you finish 1000 levels in a day......

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?