⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Chocolate Box Gone!!

Options

Answers

• Bennihanna
    Bennihanna Posts: 131 Level 2
    Options

I have started to prefer ranting than playing. I don't understand the purpose of changing the design of the game. Making it prettier does not help. But they can't be too smart if that is all they are doing and making levels more difficult by decreasing the number of moves. Rant, rant, rant.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,691 Legend
    Options

Quote @Von_3 Why do we need a new improved version that you can almost guarantee will definitely not be improved. Just bring back the normal version and stop messing about.

The point I was trying to make Von, in case you misunderstood, was that we have Kingster LindQ saying that the Chocolate Box was to be returned unchanged, and a Community Manager saying that we can look forward to a new and improved version.

Rather confusing wouldn't you agree?

Quote @Bennihanna I have started to prefer ranting than playing. 

Well ranting is a lot easier than playing it is just a shame you can't earn gold, or boosters for doing it. 😋

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,691 Legend
    Options

Quote @John_58011 Clearly we are not being told the truth. I got no confidence it will come back in middle of May, anyway. More excuses will follow. We should be told what is REALLY going on from the start, instead of being led down the garden path. Right ??

Hi John if you are annoyed now have a look at the screenshot below of a response from another Community Manager.

Personally this just feels like a slap in the face as there is nothing 'usual' about the circumstances in which the Chocolate Box was removed. It feels quite insulting to remove a feature from everyone just to then tell them they won't get it back due to 'reasons'

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

@John_58011 The issue with the Chocolate Box is that it causes that the game crashes on many devices. Therefore it was removed so you can continue playing the game. The issue was more complicated than expected and the Game Team is working on it to get it back as soon as they can, but as it looks now it will be some time in mid May.

You still have all other events and bonuses running in the game!

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited April 2021
    Options

@Alienscar The new improved version of the Chocolate Box has been in the making already for months and the new version will hopefully be ready in a couple of weeks when the fix for the crashing issue is also set and in place.

Therefore the plan is to get the Chocolate Box live again with the new updated version.

I understand that you felt "insulted" by having the Chocolate Box removed, but please bear in mind that it was removed since it started to cause crashing issues.

I assume you would prefer to play the game without the Chocolate Box than not being able to play at all since it keeps crashing?

• nightshade1066
    nightshade1066 Posts: 62 Level 3
    Options

Please keep us posted.

• CIGFYH
    CIGFYH Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

First it said it would be 23/4, then it was changed to 29/4, now again, it was postponed to mid-May. If chocolate box will be eliminated, just tell us what actually happened.

• Bennihanna
    Bennihanna Posts: 131 Level 2
    Options

Knowing how they operate - trying to earn more money from players - they are probably making changes not to avoid crashing but winning. Typical. Just like the levels - less moves = simple way to make game harder, pushing people to BUY boosters instead of finding ways of winning them easily. If it's taking so long, it can't be just to fix a technical problem.

• Shilviya18
    Shilviya18 Posts: 1,672 Level 4
    Options

@LindQ Today is 1 -May-21 But not yet apear chocolate box in my game!

Thank you ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?