⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

#HopeThisHelps

MajorMinimalBrowning
MajorMinimalBrowning Posts: 111 Level 3
edited May 2021 in Support

@Crazy Cat Lad I don't know whether this will prove useful but having stumbled blindly into level 6943 equipped with X # of minutes of unlimited lives left over from Odus' hard level special offer and, shortly after having manhandled level 6926 (for which it had been needlessly procured) and finding myself once again in this no-longer-wholly-unfamiliar albeit uber frustrating scenario I switched my camera over to burst shots and, after several efforts managed to document the layout of the candies prior to the descent of the auto-loss iron curtain... I don't know whether such evidence might be able to assist in getting to the bottom of the problem, but I knew to try after having encountered it 2 days ago with level 6680 and, after posting my bewilderment in the support forums the level's designer @LindQ who's attention had been alerted to it inquired whether I had managed to capture such. I didn't think it possible when she'd posed the question, but I figured I'd give it a go under the aforementioned circumstances had aligned the planets in just such a fortuitous configuration.

Boy, thems a lotta words, tho... 🤭

Anywho... hoping that my luck may indeed assist in facilitating a speedy return to the front lines, my fingers are crossed that a picture may indeed be worth a thousand...: 🤞🤐🤞

EXHIBIT A

And against my better judgement, my fiendish dependence on this little confectionary oasis in a life that has become otherwise as barren and inhospitable as the vast Mojave itself compels me to echo the sentiments of so many many others who are hoping you find a fix quickly

(so that we can get back to ours)

🍬 🥴🍭💊 💉

#HopeThisHelps

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?