Level 6849

SDK1990
SDK1990 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited May 2021 in Discussions

Has anyone had problems on level 6849? Before I can even make a move it’s telling me there’s not enough order targets availabe

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome

What game are you talking about? You can also go to the page of the respective game and ask your question in the support area. It's easier for the moderators to do. The moderators of the game have more information than here in the player's corner. I'll give you the 2 moderators of the players corner.

@wykoon @Elsa

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,482 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

This level is still reported then will be fixed soon/later on Candy Crush Saga. Please also check to read here (⛔️🛠️ Oops... Not enough order targets at the start of level) 😉

Also check :

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥

🌟 Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here and Here (General)! 🌟

In the absence of our Community Hub Game Moderators @Elsa and @wykoon, we would like to help you navigate around this Community. Thus, please check out this guide as it will help you find your way around. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. 

Tag one of the Game Moderators by using the @ symbol and then type out our name. You will see a box pop up so click on the correct name and your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

I will move this thread from Player Corner to Candy Crush Community. 😉

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

Welcome to our community @SDK1990. I know exactly why you are getting that message. I created a blog Are you getting the message "not enough order targets available?. I think I might have to update that blog because it's discussing mostly chocolate levels but I have now seen that it can be any target where you might need to keep the mixer generating these targets. If you destroy it too soon there is no way to create more.

You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?