How to get boosters?

Options
juja
juja Posts: 42 Level 2

Hello everyone,

Besides a daily wheel, how do you get boosters? I have only this option and occasionally, from Fantastic Five. Everything else has been removed by King. Thank you!

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,911 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

In my game have Sweet Cinema, Treat Calender , Lucky bean . Make sure updated your Apps

You can chance win Booster or Gold bar by Join Contest in the Community

• maryjane117
    maryjane117 Posts: 537 Level 3
    Options

What is sweet cinemas and why do only certain players have it? I've bren noticing that only certain players receive certain boosters which is pretty unfair. I think that because I have and still sometimes do purchase boosters, I get fewer rewards because they want that money all the time now but it's pushing people to quit which is a bummer for both sides.

I'm sorry, it's nothing to do with any players, it's just becoming too frustrating

• maryjane117
    maryjane117 Posts: 537 Level 3
    Options

And I am always up to date with updates

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,656 Legend
    Options

Hello @juja Are you asking how people get their boosters, or are you asking how you can get more boosters?

If you are asking how I get boosters at the moment I get them from several sources. Here is a list:

1. Sweet Cinema (watch 5-9 adverts)
    2. Treat Calendar
    3. Daily Win
    4. Fantastic Five
    5. Air Delivery (watch adverts
    6. Booster Wheel
    7. Bonus Booster Wheel (watch adverts)
    8. Magic Season (play 5-10 levels)
    9. Space Race

If you are asking how you can obtain boosters that is up to King. Booster features seem to be handed out in an ad-hoc fashion, and you either get them or you don't. I know of no way that you can force the game to provide you with a booster feature.

Keep your App/Browser up to date. Clear your cache/history on a regular basis. Do not buy stuff! Some of this may help, but mostly all you can do is hope and wait.

• juja
    Options

Wow, just realized King treats its players differently. I don't have a half of what you have. Never heard of Air Delivery and sweet cinema, I don't have ads, though I don't mind having to get boosters. I only watch booster sources disappear. This is sad and unfair. I wish King could explain why they are doing that.

• Alienscar
    Options

Quote @maryjane117 What is sweet cinemas and why do only certain players have it?

The Sweet Cinema is a feature that appears in your Events. It takes the form of a three by three grid that contains five hidden pre-game boosters and four empty boxes. For watching an advert you get to select one of the nine available targets to see if you can find one of the hidden boosters.

The official reason for only certain people having the Sweet Cinema is linked below. That aside I agree with you Maryjane, as I also feel that it is unfair that every player doesn't have the same opportunity to win boosters.

• Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 216 Level 3
    Options

@juja it’s an ongoing frustration for so many, these differences between games. Like you I have the daily booster wheel for 1 booster a day. I have Fantastic Five & Daily Win but that only adds up to a couple of extra boosters a week.

I get the Magic Season occasionally although it requires passing at least 5 levels for 1 booster. This also provides only a few for the time that it runs.

I also get the Space Race but winning anything on that is usually beyond my reach.

Unfortunately the only explanation you’ll get is that these things run in “test groups” which is why you don’t have them. But don’t hold your breath, after 7 years of playing I still haven’t been placed in a “test group” for most of these events. The inequalities are ridiculous.

• juja
    Options

I've been playing for almost 9 years. It used to be fun. I was waiting for new levels with excitement, now it's almost a horror) Good luck winning!

• Namrata_Lodaya
    Namrata_Lodaya Posts: 96 Level 3
    Options

all the boosters mentioned above are optional and the and you cannot count on that

the permanent ones are only the daily wheel

the levels now demands lots of boosters and it is very hard to earn them

i have asked so many senior players how o earn gold bars and when will the adding friend feature will be added but there are no replies

• Alienscar
    Options

Hi @juja There are over 200 million players of Candy Crush, and the quantity of players is one of the official reasons for every player not having the same features. Personally I do not understand this because in many ways Candy Crush is no different to Fortnite, or Minecraft and those games don't differentiate between players. Fortnite has 350 million registered users.

Like you I would really like an explanation from King on how the features are handed out. Is it deliberate, or just a random algorithm. I really can't believe the whole 'test' feature explanation as some of the features have been running for over a year, and any game that has millions of players would need no longer than a month to obtain the necessary feedback on a features effectivity, or stability.

I agree, it is sad and unfair.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?