๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Have you Completed Level 9000? Get your Badge Here ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…

Options

Comments

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited May 2021
    Options

Hi @Sukanta_Biswas @Diamond Lim @Yosca @Nix66 thx for contest & tag,

Great, the *New CCS 9000 Level Badge is out. Nice work on whoever did it.

You @Sukanta_Biswas have far too many *Boosters tho. (hehe)

Answer to the *Few / 3, (Few Means 3, Or Did!) Mistakes On Screenshot, *Page 1, in *Spoiler below!

1. *Level Number Missing! *Top left!

2. *7 Striped Candy Icons Are Wrong, at top! No Icons For the 2 Goals, Which Are *30 Liquorice Swirls / Wheels & *6 Crystal Candy/s! Not sure on *6 Crystal Candy/s Icon, but *Icon on Liquorice Swirls / Wheels is missing!

3. *2 Cherries On Board! Not Listed As A Goal! At 2nd to last line of bottom of board!

4. *A Yellow Candy Match can be done, with Yellow Fish, but not listed as a goal! *Center of board!

5. *There are 6 Crystal Candy/s to clear but only 1 is on the board! *Bottom right of board!

6. *The Striped Brush Number Icon is missing in *Booster Inventory / List on the left side! If you have 0, then it should say *+ a Plus Sign or perhaps 0, forgot which one!ย 

7. *Since Cherries are not listed as a goal, all *7 of the *Green / White Arrow Markers pointing down, are wrong also!ย *At bottom of board!

8. *There are *2 Orange Candies with *1 Striped Orange Candy at top, but not activated! It is at the *3rd Column at the top & from the left & *3rd row down from the top!

9. *3 Yellow Stars, should be *3 Sugar Stars, because *Cyan Star on left, on scoreboard indicator bar has been activated!

10. *The *Striped Candy Icons, the 4th from the left, at the top, & below the icon, has dropped a *Orange Fish!

*If there are more, didn't look. Hope this helps. I'll check back, in case I missed something!

*A really messed up board here. (hehe)

• My Current Map Level 9396 (Finished Level 9395) 52nd x At End Of The Game - Candy Crush Saga - Origins7 Dale

• *New CCS 9000 Level Badge *Made by our CCS Candy Moderator @Sukanta_Biswas!

• Happy Mothers Day To Everyone! โค๏ธ

Cyas Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

My Player / User ID: 9815076088ย 

5/9/2021

• jeanps
    jeanps Posts: 25,307 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Sukanta_Biswas

Here's my screen shot...thanks for the contest

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,621 Friends Moderator
    Options
  • aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @Sukanta_Biswas

Very nice badge. Here is my entry for that.๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,621 Friends Moderator
    Options

I found the following errors in your screenshot:

1. There is only one jelly left on the board, but the order shows 6 more needed.

2. The order shows 30 licorice swirl blockers needed, but there are none on the board and no dispenser for them on the board.

3. There is no order for cherries even though there are 2 cherries on the board (and exit arrows at the bottom of the board to suggest cherries should be part of the order).

4. The level number is missing.

5. The booster inventory does not show the number of striped paintbrushes.

6. The 3rd column has a match of three orange candies with a striped candy at the top but the match has not been activated on the board.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,044 Candy Moderator
    Options
  • CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Thank you for tagging me @Diamond Lim.

Great contest @Sukanta_Biswas. Although I can see a few obvious errors, I don't think I've progressed far enough in the game to find them all, so I'll give it as miss.

Level 9000 seems a mi!lion miles away!

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options
  • Cats4Caz
    Cats4Caz Posts: 970 Level 5
    Options

My answers ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

1, 3 orange candies in a row

2, No liquorice dispensers but 30 liquorice required

3, No level number

4, 6 jellies needed only 1 available to collect

5, โฌ‡๏ธ For cherry exit shouldnโ€™t be there

6, Cherries shouldn't be there

7, Sugar stars Stars

8, No amount for paint brush booster

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,017 Soda Moderator
    Options

Nice badge @Sukanta_Biswas

Only badge please ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?