Space Race -Dexter

Comments

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3

This contest was a waste of effort. After spending hours to win, the prize was 2 hours of stripe and wrap, a fish and a coconut wheel. I expected at least a flying saucer and a switch and hammer. Timed boosters do not constitute a prize worth having as I do not have another two hours to keep playing. Total rubbish and will not play anything like it again. I notice we were not told what the prize would be at the start otherwise I would never have bothered. I have hundreds of coconut wheels collected over many years as few levels allow you to use them.

Bring back Dexter with a decent prize.

• Von_3

As a further insult my husband should also have won in his group but when he went to collect the measly prize, the contest had changed from green to orange and it said he had got just 50 orange candies and he had dropped down to some other level. Why do we bother playing? We must be stupid.

• torrevieja
    torrevieja Posts: 109 Level 2

I totally agree Von_3. I also won and was disappointed with the prize, simply not worth having. I also have over 1000 coconut wheels as I hardly ever use them.

I see your point Peter_Tornaros. I don't know whether the levels are getting easier or we're just more experienced at playing them, but the 45 new levels each week only last me a few days. We have the Star Tournament, but I don't like this, No incentive.

• chris7241
    chris7241 Posts: 52 Level 2

Agree with previous comments. This new tournament is just an excuse to put you back on the first island. It’s just space race with a different name. It will take 5weeks to have the chance to win a ufo on the top island. Love the way king build these tournaments up and give the worst prizes. A Swiss fish and a coconut wheel. Scrooges

• ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3

spent 4 days collecting greens candies instead of dexter. worked hard to win and all i got was a wheel, a fish 2 CB and 2 wraps. all useless to help me as I have enuf of them. won't play these again. rotten prize for 4 days of work KING !!!!!!!!

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,118 Level 5

Agree with all the above, but you can bet it's mostly falling on deaf ears--you'll see no mod or Kingster on this thread. 🙄

I collected 210k+ green candies to nab 2nd place, and all I got for the effort was a 1-hr CB, 1x fish, and 1x striped/wrapped. GAG ME with a spoon!!!

• torrevieja

To add to the Garden Tour debate, I was playing on Facebook and Windows 10 with the score sincing between the two. An hour before it finished, it disappeared from Facebook. So I was left with only one prize, whereas I normally get two. Doesn't really matter as it was so pathetic, but still.

• torrevieja

I totally agree. I also won and was disappointed with the prize, simply not worth having. I also have over 1000 coconut wheels as I hardly ever use them.

• Von_3

Another garden tour instead of Dexter. I will not be wasting my time for so few rewards.

• torrevieja

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?