⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 9397 glitch

Tricia55
Tricia55 Posts: 297 Level 3
edited May 2021 in Support

Impossible to pass this level. Need to revise.

Best Answer

Answers

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster

Would you mind letting me know what issue you're having, because I can't seem to find any problem when looking at the level myself 🤔

• Johnny_Crush
    Johnny_Crush Posts: 309 Level 3
    edited May 2021

It is brutal. Way too many blockers are dropped from the dispensers.

The only way to pass it is to use a ton of free switches to clear the rainbow rapids' paths. If you try to destroy them it's mission impossible because new blockers will be dropped.

• allocamalpas
    allocamalpas Posts: 31 Level 2

I agree, it's a really too hard level

In the beginning of the episode is really bad to find :(

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3

I don't have a glitch, but those d... waffles and pink ribbons keep coming blocking the rainbows. Every time you're almost there a new load drops. I ended up using several hands to move obstacles. The path moving from left to right wasn't so difficult to clear, but the one from right to left. UGH! Annoying level. Where's the feedback thread for this weeks levels?

• candyfancy
    candyfancy Posts: 56 Level 3

*Canons are difficult to destroy

*if in case destroyed, then also blockers are so many to clear a path for rapids

@LindQ please look into this level

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster

Will look into it, we might reduce the spawnrates of toffee if necessary 😊

• allocamalpas

no, it's not a problem of number of toffees, it's an issue of the light in the right side. Every time new toffees have been generate, also behind it, it returns at the start of its run and it's not an usual behaviour, and infact the lighe on the left side doesnt' do the sam, it run until the end . (I don't know if I explained well, my english is not perfect)It's quite impossible to let the light complete its run, because of course new toffes generate continuously ,

• NancyDrew
    NancyDrew Posts: 88 Level 2

Yes a glitch. The multi layer toffees keep spawning making it impossible to clear a path. The one time I had an almost clear path, a toffee dropped and the lighted path dropped back down to start over. That is where the glitch is, I believe. Have bought extra moves twice and used two ufos. No use. They just exploded candies and then more toffees dropped blocking the candy path. Will wait for it to be fixed. Too bad it's at start of level. No way to progress.

• Stordita
    Stordita Posts: 165 Level 3

I agree!Solved it It,s impossible!

• allocamalpas

me too, I wasted an Ufo and, worse of it, I wasted two hours of bonuses that I won winning the competition of the last week. Every week we pay the price to be the first ones. We meet all issues and let the game be better and easier for the others who come after us. But for us only problems and bonuses wasted :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?