๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Feedback on levels 9396-9440!

Comments

• Pcakes
    Pcakes Posts: 63 Level 2

I think 9397 is not ok, the more booster you used, the hardest it gets, SUCKS!

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3

9439 froze on me. I had to close the app and start over.

• santo_chris97
    santo_chris97 Posts: 1,494 Level 4

Level 9397 needs to be reviewed. Thanks.

I completed that level using pre-game boosters, 1 LH, and 2 FSs (no UFO used in that level). Such a poor level design.

• Purvi_Macwan
    Purvi_Macwan Posts: 63 Level 2

@LindQ 9397 needs to be looked up. Wasted so many booster but still no go. Can someone look at it?

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster

Until we have put in a fix for 9397 I can give you a few tips! Toffees (of waffles) will spawn every 3 moves, but the board will also try to make sure there's always 5 toffees on the board. Maybe this information can help you form a strategy until we can push a fix. But we will absolutely fix this when we can ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,615 Level 4
    edited May 2021

I completed the second Episode. Let me start off by saying one of the worst levels that I ever played, was 9424. It was reminiscent of the level I would rather not mention @Spieler_8675309.

I think you guys are overdoing it with the toffee swirls. Quite frankly it has become boring for me. I wasted so much IGB's on this level, I lost count. @LindQ, there were certainly not at least 5 toffees on the board. I had to buy extra moves, since I had 18 more toffees remaining and none on the board. I tried the UFO in the hope that some would drop. I created a CB and W&SC combo using FS's and LH's with my last move. Needless to say, no toffees dropped.

The less said about this level the better for me. I am totally fuming.

9397 was a walk in the park for me compared to this level.

Levels 9411 - 9497 was a good mix of fun, enjoyable, tricky and tough. Level 9418 was terrible. Enjoyed level 9419, but level 9420 was again Toffee Swirls, too much of them. It would have been great if they dropped like that in level 9424.

Level 9421 and 9422 was tricky and required a bit of thinking for me. I resorted to IGB's in both levels.

Level 9423 was again toffee overload.

Level 9424 ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ‘Ž๏ธ

Level 9425 was ok, but after the previous one, I could not care less.

Though the episode was OK, I would give it a 2/10 because of Level 9424.

Yep, you counted right, it is mentioned 4 times in my comment.

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster

Those spawn rules are specific to 9397, all levels have different spawnrates. I'll make sure we look into these levels as well, I'm glad you're giving us feedback ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5
    edited May 2021

9397 impossible with no boosters please help!

as soon as I complained I passed on the very next try no boosters! Coincidence? Ha!

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,615 Level 4

@LindQ, my apologies.

I replayed the level three times, with the same result. Too many Toffee Swirls and not enough moves. Another issue is the swirls being all at the bottom of the board and no combinations to remove them. The fruit then gets stock on the conveyor

Level 9424 Replay with PGB's. The drops are very infrequent. You will need a very lucky board.

With 9 moves left, all fruit off the board and not one Toffee Swirl and 66 needed

With 4 moves left, 1 Toffee Swirl (3) and 49 needed

1 Move left and 3 Toffee Swirls (10). Impossible task.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?