I Just MADE A WORLD RECORD I GUESS

Options
mddawood2297
mddawood2297 Posts: 6 Level 2

Today i made a score of 2000000000+ and at 2.4it started going backwards so I made a video of it. I read on google that 1900000000 was the highest score achieved ever

Comments

• mddawood2297
    Options

It went way more up . 2.2 or 2.3 then started going backwards . But then it didn't show up in game .I have video recordings of it.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,872 Candy Moderator
    Options
  • Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,638 Legend
    Options

Hello @mddawood2297

@Origins7_Dale is the resident keeper of records on this site, so I am sure if you have achieved a world record he will be able to tell you.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @mddawood2297 @kiara_wael @Alienscar thx for tag,

Sorry, but negative or *- Minus Scores, can't be counted in a *World Record, for the simple reason, they can be beat by anyone. Why, when I beat the *World Score 2x, I didn't count it, or listed it as *Unofficial. Which reminds me, need to post it, when time permits.

If you go to my post at:

Then go too:

• I explain why *Saga puts in a *- Minus Sign, along with a discussion on other *Oddities of the game, including a *World Record discussion there.

Finally, as @kiara_wael mentioned above, if you go to:

You will find my post on *Scores done, which btw, our @kiara_wael was *2nd Place in it. ❤️

• *Saga Sugar Stars Leaderboard! - *Top 10 Only! 

1. @Nwosu - *Score 2,143,851,210 *Page 17 Level ? *This should be the *Highest Score on *Saga now, as far as I know! *Jose Marcos score on *Pages 22 & 18 is on (CCSS) *Soda!
    2. @kiara_wael - *Score 2,141,495,100 *Page 22 Level 4108
    3. @Loser9 - *Score 2,138,614,300 *Page 23 Level 4108
    4. @rajdeeptb - *Score 2,093,858,430 *Page 15 Level ? 
    5. @Marcellus_Cémeris - *Score 2,063,025,600 *Page 18 Level ?
    6. @sarma_palash57 - *Score 1,789,012,960 *Page 14 Level ?
    7. @Jane_S - *Score 1,389,315,980 *Page 22 Level ? 
    8. @Origins7_Dale - *Score 1,306,035,240 *Page 22 Level ?
    9. @CerbeRus777 - *Score 1,215,570,960 *Page 2 Level ?
    10. @DieOmimi - *Score 865,158,430 *Page 20 Level 41

• *Just a reminder. If you could post your *High Score in *Top 10 List above, at URL above. Was planning in the *Future, when time permits, doing a *1 Billion & *2 Billion Scoring List!

Let me also ask her @kiara_wael to post for the *Saga CMs to *Move this thread to the *New World Record URL above, & *Close this thread. Please post there.

Anytime you have a *High Scoring Post / Thread, please move it to the above *URL on *New World Record.

Reason I ask, is because:

• I have *Future plans to do a *1 Billion & *2 Billion Scoring List On *Saga! If you have reached these scores, or have other players listed in your *High Scoring List, with these scores, then please post them, with a *Tag to me at:

• *Do not *Manipulate anything, on the screenshot please.

I also do the *Master Trophies List, with *Tips, etc... at above URL.

Google is behind on *Candy Crush Saga & Soda Scores. I have many players in my *High Scoring List over *1 Billion or over *2 Billion, in different levels throughout the game.

• Jose Marcos - Score 2,147,422,679 *Done on (CCSS) Soda *Level 500!

• *Note: No other player has done *1 Billion on Soda, as far as I know. On *Saga there are lots of *1 Billion & *2 Billion Scores, but none as high as the above. I *Unofficially beat this record 2x on a *Saga Level, the level has been changed by *King Studio, so have to find another level to do it on!

Trust this helps you out.

Thx For Posting & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

5/12/2021

• mddawood2297
    Options

I Hope this score is considerable in top 10 . Please take a look @Origins7_Dale

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited May 2021
    Options

Hi @mddawood2297, @kiara_wael @Alienscar,

Sorry, but again, I asked for posting scores & tags at:

• *Do not *Manipulate anything, on the screenshot please.

Your screenshot is not valid for any contest here, much less the *Top 10, clearly listed in *Terms & Conditions on *Page 1 of every contest here. So some introductory info, seems to be in order:

• *For our *Newbies: *Always read *Page 1 First, on the forum, thread, discussion, contest, etc... you are on. It is the "Key" on posting. Tells you what it is about. Along on what to do. About 90% of your questions will be answered here. This includes reading *Terms & Conditions for the contest!

Here is why. Your screenshot says *Play on it. Which means you didn't *Replay the level. On *Saga, a *Replayed or *Played Level will say either *Retry / Next under the score, or *Next.

A few things to keep in mind. I will be doing a *High Scoring List, not a contest! So yes, *Valid Screenshots on *Other Players Scores will be acceptable. But your screenshot is about you, listed in the *High Scoring List. For my purpose, I could use it, but *Prefer Your Screenshot, after you hit either the *1 Billion or *2 Billion Score! So if you have it, that is the screenshot I am looking for you to post above.

If you don't have it, then:

2nd, with it in your *High Scoring List, a few things would be helpful. Like listing it as such. *Names in *High Scoring List, & *King Community *Tag Names, are not always the same, so in your case, we have this:

• @mddawood2297 / Dawood *Score 1,099,172,976 *Level 4108 *Page# ? *High Scoring List Screenshot Entry!

Since my list is future, haven't posted anything on it yet. The *Page# ?, will be important, since I expect the *Post / Thread to get longer as we go. Looking at *100's of posted scores, would be hard to find your screenshot. It also makes it easier on me, on just having to copy, your info above to my future list.

Since your score is in the low *1 Billion, doubtful it will make *Top 10, nice score tho.

Official Scorekeeping is tedious stuff, you may have a *Record, even a *World Record on something, but all it takes, is one *Manipulation of the record to *Disqualify you. Why you should make at the very least, *2 Copies of it. One for the contest, in case *Level is allowed to be erased, the other copy, with no changes on it, or the *Original. Should also let the game fully load your score, then screenshot it, otherwise, something might be blocked out. That is what the Scorekeeper wants. A fresh, clean *Legit Screenshot of the record.

My future list will do a number of things for the players here. Will give the info on *High Scores, *Levels it was done on, for any contest here. Plus, players like *Records, especially if you are the one holding the record. 🤣

Trust this helps.

Btw, I do a contest every week on *Soda. Every *Thurs. to *Mon., at:

• ⚡️ New! Weekend Soda Challenge!🥤 - Page 60 — King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/326806/%EF%B8%8F-new-weekend-soda-challenge-%F0%9F%A5%A4/p60

My last one on *Page 60 above. We have others also. Click *Games, then *Soda, then *Win Prizes.

Or on *Saga here, *Contests above. *Read *Page 1, enter those you like.

Hope to see you there.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

5/12/2021

• mddawood2297
    Options

After I played the level i hit the next button . But then when I came on forums and saw the last score its was something on 899 so my score was higher . I have replayed the game after you said my previous negative score is not considered . And made that score. I have next level opened 4109 for me after I made that score

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?