⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

immediately

hafeezm
hafeezm Posts: 1 Newbie

hey,

i want a linked or change my candy crush saga account (that is log in with fb account) to my gmail or king.com account how can i change so u can give a answer for this queston......... plz immediately i want a answer

Best Answer

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 139,744 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi and Welcome to our Community

You need to do this on a PC. go to king.com/games.

Can I sync my progress between Facebook and King.com?

Quite simply yes you can! It's really straightforward to sync your progress between Facebook, mobile and King.com, which means if you would like to switch platforms, you can easily do so without having to start the game again.

To sync your progress with King.com, please complete the following steps:

• Go to the King website at King.com/games
    • Log in using your existing King profile, or create a new King profile if you don't already have one.
    • Click on the ‘Settings’ icon
    • Select ‘Account’
    • You will be prompted to confirm your password
    • Select the option ‘Score and progression sync’ and then proceed to enter your Facebook login information
    • Once complete, your progress will be updated across all King games on King.com

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 139,744 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi and Welcome to our Community

You need to do this on a PC. go to king.com/games.

Can I sync my progress between Facebook and King.com?

Quite simply yes you can! It's really straightforward to sync your progress between Facebook, mobile and King.com, which means if you would like to switch platforms, you can easily do so without having to start the game again.

To sync your progress with King.com, please complete the following steps:

• Go to the King website at King.com/games
    • Log in using your existing King profile, or create a new King profile if you don't already have one.
    • Click on the ‘Settings’ icon
    • Select ‘Account’
    • You will be prompted to confirm your password
    • Select the option ‘Score and progression sync’ and then proceed to enter your Facebook login information
    • Once complete, your progress will be updated across all King games on King.com

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?