chickenlittles214
chickenlittles214 Posts: 184 Level 3

get rid of bombs, plz.

Comments

• RyanKz
    RyanKz Posts: 1 Newbie
  • Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,483 Legend

I agree @chickenlittles214 as personally I think that the Move Bombs spoil the game. When a bomb has ten moves or less you cannot play your game in a relaxed fashion as all you can do is watch the move bombs.

Of course though they are now part of the game, so I doubt very much they will be removed.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,546 Level 5

@RyanKz, @Alienscar

Bombs are not just bad. Bombs are geting high points

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster

Interesting topic, actually. Some players, especially players that have been playing for a long time and are now playing later levels, love the bombs. They feel nostalgic and like a nice throwback, they like the challenge and the opportunity to get high scores! However, many players that have yet to pass the 2000 mark really dislike the bombs (which is understandable, they are used more in the beginning of the Saga). Interesting to hear your thoughts 😊

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,483 Legend
    edited May 2021

@Tzvi_Marcu @LindQ

Different players have different incentives for playing. Some like hard levels, others don't. I like to match candy and advance on the map. The difficulty of a level doesn't bother me as long as it is fair (*cough*level 9397*cough*).

New players like myself have no nostalgic connection to the move bombs and personally I feel that they don't integrate very well with the feel of the game as a whole. It is hard to describe, but having to constantly worry about ten move or less bombs doesn't seem to 'fit' with the game. This is especially true when the move bombs are placed somewhere that means they can only be indirectly affected. That is, they can't be matched with anything. In situations like this the game is no longer a 'match 3' game and instead becomes something else.

I am not interested in high points, or high scores unless a high score is needed to complete a level.

One other thing I notice about people playing the later/newest levels from the feedback posts is the number of boosters they use. Also they seem very protective of their win streaks. Some have mentioned win streaks in the hundreds. The number of boosters used and the high level of win streak would indicate that a lot of these people buy items to help them in the game.

Obviously in this case move bombs wouldn't be seen as an issue as if you are willing to buy boosters then a move bomb is never going to cause you a problem.

• Fences
    Fences Posts: 1,122 Level 4

I love the bombs. They make players like you suffer.

• Magic_Mixer
    Magic_Mixer Posts: 255 Level 4

I love the bombs when they are set to a number above 8. Bombs set at 5 or 4 are luck based and a huge waste of time

• Fences
    Fences Posts: 1,122 Level 4

Ever seen 1 move bombs lol

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?