Options

Tried what you said all i get is above pic

Worst thing i done was connect to fb on this ph

Thats why i lost my progress

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,959 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @julzie68 - as the CM has said - your levels are still connected to your FB account.

Did that screen appear when you tried reconnecting to FB after you reinstalled the app? I have no idea what that screen you posted means.

Do you have a King.com game account (this is different from your King community account). If you don't have one - you can create one when playing the game. Then you can link that account with your Facebook account - that way if something happens with FB, you still have your information (levels) saved thru your King.com account.

I will let the CM know about the Yeti screen - what happens when you tap to continue?

At this point it might be best to email Player Support so they can look into it directly. It is important that you email from the game directly by going to Settings and Help Center. In that way all your player data (including errors) will be sent automatically to Player Support.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

@julzie68 You game has not been connected to your Facebook since Monday. Did you delete and reinstall the app and then tried to reconnect the game to Facebook on the game's start menu when you opened the game?

Delete the app like THIS.

Restart the device.

Open Google Play Store and download the game again.

Open the game and connect it to Facebook through the blue button on the start menu.

• Guillermo_Arenas
    Guillermo_Arenas Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited May 2021
    Options

(EDITED by CM - Unsupported language) 

• julzie68
    julzie68 Posts: 69 Level 2
    Options

Thankyou for trying too help

But i cant understand your language

Cheers

Mate

• julzie68
    julzie68 Posts: 69 Level 2
    Options

Thankyou for trying too help

But i cant understand your language

Cheers

Mate

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?