FOR THE NEW ONES!!!

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,108 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited May 2021
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! You make sure search Which King's game Level 1322 No Booster (the latest video better) on YouTube or Tips that I hope you can follow these tips of how to pass this level without using boosters and extra moves soon. 😉

In the absence of our Community Hub Game Moderator @Elsa, we would like to help you navigate around this Community. Thus, please check out this guide as it will help you find your way around. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. 

Tag one of the Game Moderators by using the @ symbol and then type out our name. You will see a box pop up so click on the correct name and your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• digford
    digford Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello. I'm new but I'm old 😁

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Welcome back to Sweet King Community! 👑

Which King's game have you playing? 😊

You can also check this guide on my previous reply above here. 👆😊 If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. 

Tag one of the Game Moderators by using the @ symbol and then type out our name. You will see a box pop up so click on the correct name and your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

• lilirojas
    lilirojas Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello! @lilirojas 👋

Which King's game have you playing? 😊

And I see you have used Spanish Language, you can also join and ask here with using Spanish Language on Spanish Corner. Thanks! 😊

@hechicerilla is Hispanic Ambassador that she can helping players on Spanish Corner. 😉

In the absence of our Community Hub Game Moderator @Elsa, we would like to help you navigate around this Community. Thus, please check out this guide as it will help you find your way around. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. 

• lisa_blair
    lisa_blair Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Not sure if id be considered new still since I've not been on the community forum but I'm currently on level 2158. still learning things on the game. I've noticed a lot of rewards being taken off as levels passed by and have yet to see them show back up. Sugar drops being one, then there is the one that gives you rewards for collecting an amount of certain candies. Just confused is all. It'd be nice to have them back.

I'm trying to earn my first badge. Hopefully this does the trick. Thanks!!!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Welcome back to Sweet King Community! 👑

Awesome and thanks for your playing Candy Crush Saga! 👍😄

Also check :

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥

🌟 Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here and Here (General)! 🌟

You can also check this guide on my previous reply above here. 👆😊 If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. 

• Mwade
    Mwade Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

More help please. I don't have ads. Android 🤞

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Which King's game are you asking this problem? 🤔

Please ask on Correct Game Area. Here are Game links to find your game and the support area :

King Community Games' Links

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options

Welcome to our community @Mwade! The ads that you are talking about are not available to all players. It's usually in a testing mode and players are randomly chosen to test them.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?