⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Map screen issues and lost progress

RpM63
RpM63 Posts: 43 Level 2

First problem is I just started playing the game again yesterday after a long hiatus and picked up where I left off at 6966. I made it to 7013 today and then the game crashed and I lost all my new progress back to 6966. Second problem I have is the map screen keeps starting me off and bringing me back to level 4237 and according to the map it shows I haven't completed levels 4237-4281. It 'was' bringing me back to 4221 but I played it and the rest of the levels in that area completed with 1 star each. Pain in the neck having to scroll 2000+ levels several times a playing session. What can I do about these issues?

Best Answer

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

Welcome to the friendly King Community.

First of all we are sorry for your problem😌

Your game did not sync with the server after level 6966, so you are back to level 6966 after the game app crashed.

On the other hand, can you confirm once again whether your problem is like that?

Hope to hear from you soon and have a sweet day!

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@RpM63 Hi and welcome,

Check level 4221 and see if it has stars on the level. if not you will need to replay the level so the stars register and then it should solve you map issue. unless you have further levels ahead that also do not have stars on then you will need to complete these as well but then you map issue should be solved

Thank you

• RpM63

I played levels 6966-6991 yesterday and had no problems picking up where I left off today. In fact, when I logged in today I discovered that I had won the contest and used all 2 hours of my free boosters to get to 7013. It was after that when the game crashed and I logged right back in to find my past 2 days progress was set back to 6966. So I did connect to the server yesterday but was disconnected today and then lost it all.

I did resolve the map issue by playing the 1st level of each area and then exiting the game. When I logged back in those areas were filled in with 1 star for each level. Now I can use the arrow thingy at the top of the map screen to get back to my current level...which unfortunately is 6966 again. I would really like to get those levels back if I can. It cost me alot of time and all my saved up boosters to get there!

• RpM63

I played levels 6966-6991 yesterday and had no problems picking up where I left off today. In fact, when I logged in today I discovered that I had won the contest and used all 2 hours of my free boosters to get to 7013. It was after that when the game crashed and I logged right back in to find my past 2 days progress was set back to 6966. So I did connect to the server yesterday but was disconnected today and then lost it all.

I did resolve the map issue by playing the 1st level of each area and then exiting the game. When I logged back in those areas were filled in with 1 star for each level. Now I can use the arrow thingy at the top of the map screen to get back to my current level...which unfortunately is 6966 again. I would really like to get those levels back if I can. It cost me alot of time and all my saved up boosters to get to 7013!

• RpM63

I did resolve the map issue by playing the 1st level of each area and then exiting the game. When I logged back in those areas were filled in with 1 star for each level. Now I can use the arrow thingy at the top of the map screen to get back to my current level...which unfortunately is 6966 again. I would really like to get those levels back if I can. It cost me alot of time and all my saved up boosters to get to 7013!

• RpM63

• RpM63

• RpM63

• RpM63

• RpM63

I tried submitting this reply to my previous thread and it wouldn't go through so I'm starting another...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?