💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

How about a little change?

bet173
bet173 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited May 2021 in Tiffi's Idea Library

Greetings! When we watch ads, we will be able to use the items that come out when we think that money, strawberries or items are received, and if the money comes out, we will be able to buy strawberries. Strawberry acts as a bomb in the game, we can use it when we have difficulty. There will be a ranking of those with the most strawberries as an extra. Both the 1st place in the ranking and Candy Crush will be gifted with gifts not previously given.

I love this game❤️

4 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome

Thanks for your idea. I would suggest you do it in Farnm Heroes. There is fruit there. Here are just the jokes. What do you think?

@bearwithme @Crazy Cat Lad

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,796 Candy Moderator

Hello @bet173 and welcome to our wonderful community! Interesting idea. However not everyone gets ads (I have never gotten them), and I don't think King has control over what goes into the ads. Also, even thought I love strawberries, it doesn't fit in with the general theme for Candy Crush Saga - maybe in future they could add pink candies that were 'strawberry' flavored.

Anyway, I appreciate your idea and encourage you to explore the community and participate in various discussions, side games with other players and of course contests! Aldo, please keep thinking of ideas. The studio is always looking for ways to improve the game.

Thank you (I am now closing this idea). 🙏

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?