• Dunelis7823
    Dunelis7823 Posts: 1 Newbie
  • Chris_Jones-2
    Chris_Jones-2 Posts: 13 Level 2

Here's my map for 9440

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Hello @Dunelis7823 and @Chris_Jones-2

A warm welcome to the Candy Crush Saga forum and congratulations on reaching this amazing milestone!

The Community level 9000 badge club is on its way to your profile now! 👏 🥳

Now that you have collected your first Level Club badge milestones, 🥇 🏆 don't forget to join the different CCS Level Clubs we have:

• Join our 1000 Club HERE ! 
    • Join the Level 2000 club HERE!
    • The Level 3000 badge is HERE! Join the club now!
    • The Community badge for Level 4000 is HERE
    • Level 5000 exclusive community badge HERE ! 
    • Join this unique club now! The Level 6000 community badge can be yours! ➡️  [HERE]
    • and here it is, Candy Crushers: Join our Level 7000 Club  ➡️ ➡️ [HERE]
    • Level 8000 Club is here! ➡️ Claim your badge now! [HERE]

Let's keep crushing and having fun!

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum. 🍬🍬

• Chris_Jones-2

Level 9440 completely crushed

• santo_chris97
    santo_chris97 Posts: 1,494 Level 4
  • Chris_Jones-2

So cool. You'r e one of the best players - there are only a few of us in the CC community ! Happy crushing pal - see you at 10,000

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

Hi everyone 🤗

We have already reached the last moment of Competition.Even if the Competition is already over, you will receive this milestone badge by posting a screenshot of your game progress.

However, I wonder why the question we put in the competition was difficult for everyone because we didn't get the right answer from anyone 😭

I gave the correct answer below, let me know if anyone has any confusion.

Total mistakes- 5

1. Level does not have a number
    2. According to the game board, 1 jelly is left but the target jelly is 6
    3. There are no licorice on the game board or no licorice drop points, but there are 30 licorices targets for the level.
    4. The 3 orange candies will not be on the same line.
    5. There is no goal to collect cherries at the level yet cherries are available on the game board.

Some have given very good answers but that are not errors.

30 liquorice should be collected, there are no donors for it - In this case, the target of licorice should only be taken as wrong because there is no port or spawner to get licorice on the board. (If there was a spawner, we would get a Oops message)

The stars did not change from yellow to silver by Sugar Star - Sugar Star's target is not complete, I need to collect some more points to get Sugar Stars.

The Striped Brush Number Icon is missing in *Booster Inventory / List on the left side! If you have 0, then it should say *+ a Plus Sign or perhaps 0, forgot which one - They are doing an AB test where some players can only buy one at the time and therefore no + sign. Some players have the + sign and therefore also the packages here:

So this is not an error 😀

Thank you to all 💝

• JLemley
    JLemley Posts: 10 Level 2

here’s my screen shot showing that I’m up to 9441 and waiting for tomorrow…

• Marcellus_Cémeris
    Marcellus_Cémeris Posts: 94 Level 3

In 112 days playing CCS, I reached level 9440. I started playing CCS on 02/07/2021, and on 05/30/2021 I reached the last level so far (9440).

🐼👑😉😁

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?