💻📱📅 How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited June 2021

New levels out now!

💻️ 9590 levels available on Windows 10

📱🌐 9485 levels on other platforms

Today's update 2 June 2021 features...

Facebook, iOS, Android and other mobile devices:

Episodes 631 - 633 with levels Levels 9441-9485.

Windows 10 app:

Episodes 638 - 640 with levels 9546-9590.

Find more info about the new feature, Color Cannons HERE. New feature available from level 9441.

Leave feedback about the levels 9546-9590 directly to the level designers and Game Team HERE.

🤾‍♀️ Find Yeti's Candy Tournament HERE to win badges and Gold Bars!

🌀🍫 Poll of the week: Magic Mixer vs Chocolate Spawner. Vote HERE!

🏳️‍🌈❤️ Celebrate the colourful month of love with us HERE!

🏆️ All contests to Win Gold Bars and more HERE!

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3

Ah_Kwang looks like you were right. The first 15 new levels have had extra moves added (9441-9455), but the next 30 are nothing like the number of moves in any of the videos. Also the boosters required to pass is ridiculous. They think they are being grateful to you in some levels but other levels it’s just a con to make you spend money. They also tell you that no level takes more than 15/20 attempts, absolute rubbish

• Gary_Turner

Ah_Kwang I think you were right about moves being reduced. With the new levels that were released (9441-9485), the first 15 may have had moves added, but the next 30 have nothing like the number of moves shown in the videos which were only released about 5 days previous. The amount of boosters required as well for some levels is just ridiculous. They also say that NO level takes more than 15/20 attempts, that’s absolute rubbish. Its just a big con to make you spend money

• Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3

@Gary_Turner

1st 15 were easy, next 15 was tougher but still OK with booster. Last 15 exhausted most of my boosters but managed to finish OK with 1 UFO intact..

• Gary_Turner

Boosters all gone half way through 2nd 15. Fed up with changes happening to levels every few days. Its the only game I know that players are not playing the game the same as everyone else

• Gary_Turner

Just what I mentioned above about changes every few days. 9482 has 45 moves on the video which was only 6 days ago and its been slashed to 21 moves. I’ll admit 45 moves is probably too many moves but 21 is nowhere near enough. Lost count of attempts and can’t get close. It shows the game is corrupt to make you spend money on boosters. These levels are released a number of weeks before we get them and they’ll still be getting altered next week.

Absolutely clueless

• Gary_Turner

9483. Video from 2 days ago gives you 27 moves. How many do I get, 24

corrupt to the core. Fed up with all the excuses LindQ comes away with. Either works for KING or gets a big brown envelope every week

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

New levels out now!

💻️ 9635 levels available on Windows 10

📱🌐 9545 levels on other platforms

Today's update 9 June 2021 features...

Facebook, iOS, Android and other mobile devices:

Episodes 634 - 637 with levels 9486-9545.

Windows 10 app:

Episodes 641 - 643 with levels 9591-9635.

Find all info about the Puzzle Adventure events in June HERE and the new Jelly Jar HERE.

Leave feedback about the levels 9591-9635 directly to the level designers and Game Team HERE.

🤾‍♀️ Find Yeti's Candy Tournament HERE to win badges and Gold Bars!

🍰🛸 Poll of the week: Cake Bomb vs UFO. Vote HERE!

🏳️‍🌈❤️ Celebrate the colourful month of love with us HERE!

🏆️ All contests to Win Gold Bars and more HERE!

• Gary_Turner

New levels out but WHY 60.

it’s bad enough trying to do 45 levels a week

players complained before when the number of levels went from 45 to 60. It’s good to see that KING are listening to the players (NOT).

nothing short of ridiculous

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster

Hi Gary. This is not going to be a regular thing, but we do sometimes do extra content drops to give the extra eager players some extra levels to play for the week. Next week we'll be back to the regularly scheduled 45 levels.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?