๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Feedback on levels 9546-9590!

Comments

• pytnrd
    pytnrd Posts: 15 Level 2

I was able to complete all the levels with one life until 9573, when the game froze on me :(. Lost my candy necklace. I was able to finish the level with no problem after restarting. Wrapped it all up easy peasy. I did use one ufo on level 9547, and one other level I also used another ufo, but I don't remember which.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend

Keep up the great work and thank you for the new weekly levels!

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,544 Level 5

Finished them in first try

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @LindQ @Crazy Cat Lad @Pounawea @Peter_Tornaros @Scooterpie @Albert_Heinrich @Yosca @Nix66,

Well finally finished up my *45 New Levels today 6/2/2021! However, once again it cost me, this time on:

• *Oops Level 9572, with 1st move on 6/2/2021!

Lost 421 Candy Necklace Win Streak on *Oops Level 9572, with 1st move on 6/2/2021!

Need 600,000 Sugar Stars! *Done, but with *Boosters!

So @Peter_Tornaros & other players are correct in pointing out, these *Oops Levels, are nothing more than traps, that cost you your *Golden Crown 1st x Attempt, your *Boosters & Moves Lost from the *Candy Necklace Win Streak, then have to *Replay the Level with these losses, in order to get your *Diamond Trophy, with *Sugar Stars which also means, most of the time, in fact, every time, having to use *Boosters to do it, to win the level!

To add insult to injury, no *Compensation given in recovering your losses. Even tho, it was the *King Studio Game Designers who caused the loss.

Here is my last screenshot on the *Candy Necklace Win Streak:

• Candy Necklace Win Streak - 400 + 1 Win Streak Listed On Level 9552 - Candy Crush Saga - Origins7 Dale

So what can be done? Have suggested these things many times in previous post.

• Get rid of the code on losing to the 1st move on the level, because it is bad code!
    • Do more testing!
    • Reset level for player!
    • Compensate Player for His / Her losses!

My *Signature below has listed, what I use & version I am on.

Trust this helps.

Cyas Group - Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

My Player / User ID: 9815076088ย 

6/2/2021

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,981 Level 5

@Origins7_Dale Totally agree with you. Luckily I avoided the Oops on 9572.

• Peter_Tornaros

@LindQ @Crazy Cat Lad Finished this week's 45 levels. Overall, a good mix of hard, tactical, entertaining and fun levels. I experienced no glitches or problems except 9570 where cascading continued for quite a few minutes. The usual boring Rainbow Rapids levels appeared regularly, however not 1 level with Samantha the frog as a target ??

Episodes 1 & 3 were very good, but Episode 2 featured the overuse of spawners and blockers, resulting in my "good" rating.

1ย Was any level way too easy for you? Was there a level that was a piece of cake?

I found 9565 a very easy level.

2ย Is there anything you felt was missing in this release?

SAMANTHA THE FROG AS A TARGET.

3ย What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

9552 was enjoyable and required tactics in moving Samantha around the board.

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster

So you'd like more levels where Samantha is an order, like where you need to move her a certain amount of times? Is that what you mean by target? ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Peter_Tornaros

@LindQ

So you'd like more levels where Samantha is an order, like where you need to move her a certain amount of times? Is that what you mean by target? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes, when collecting orders or ingredients, you have to collect, say, 5 frogs. Moving her about is also fun and creates a game of tactics in getting maximum benefit from your moves, while also making sure you don't position the frog in a place where it is difficult to color match her.

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster

We don't make her an order that often, but maybe we should! I'll absolutely take this back to the team and see if anyone wants to make more levels where she works as the target ๐Ÿค—

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,787 Level 5

Please more Frog? ๐Ÿค—

We will be good to Sam! I promise! We will not call her Freddo anymore. However, @Peter_Tornaros that was a great frog name!

Waiting till the bewitching hour to start 2nd Episode. Wasn't going to play this way this week. Levels came later. Here I be stuck in my own head again. Pretty fun in here!

@Boybinary interesting to me how you play? I totally hoard boosters and gold.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?