🎉 Help Us Create Level 10,000! 🎉

Comments

• greddycandy
    greddycandy Posts: 12,429 Level 5
  • Fences
    Fences Posts: 1,122 Level 4

Jelly colour mode is still not being implemented.

• Magic_Mixer
    Magic_Mixer Posts: 255 Level 4
    edited June 2021
    Jelly/Ingredient

If I could make level 10000 I wouldn't focus on writing 10k, but rather in designing the level. Writing that number might harm level design, I would like it to contain every element in the game. Of course, if you place magic mixers, candy cannons or chocolate spawners, less elements will have to be on the board from the start. I would also like it to be an hard level. And can it be a six coloured level?

I would like this level to remind the player of all the progress they made to get to such a high level, reminding them of all what they came across.

If you really want to write 10k, then write it with jellies and get creative with the level. To add more goals, make it a mixed level.

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,864 Level 5
    Jelly

@LindQ Wow! That is very amazing information about the level 10.000, I chose for “Jelly” because for these level type is my favorite. 😍

I can’t wait for level 10K will come out on this game. 🤩

• Shilviya18
    Shilviya18 Posts: 1,672 Level 4
  • King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4
    Jelly

Hello @LindQ and the design team.

I voted for Jelly just to keep the objective simple, but I could go for Jelly/Order if Samantha was also included. I really enjoy the levels with Samantha, so if everyone’s favorite frog could be included, that would be great. A wide open board with lots of move choices would be nice.

My only other suggestion would be to skip the magic mixers and chocolate spawners for level 10,000. Those things give me anxiety and remind me of the old timed levels, in a bad way!

Thanks for asking for our input. I’m hoping level 10,000 will be epic!

• julzie68
    julzie68 Posts: 69 Level 2

Fairy floss candy.liquorice walls would be alright

• yonahselcy
    yonahselcy Posts: 1,301 Level 3
    Jelly

Voted ✔️

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim❤️

• maryjane117
    maryjane117 Posts: 537 Level 3
    Order

I don't think adding a new ingredient is the answer...when players get stuck they tend to give up. I think the key is to add more incentives and change the puzzles up, not make it more impossible without boosters

• Whodeet1
    Whodeet1 Posts: 70 Pro Player 👑
    Jelly/Ingredient

It will be a while until I reach level 10k but still excited to find out what kind of level it will be❤️

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?