📺️ How do you feel about the ads in the game? Your feedback is wanted!

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5

@Crazy Cat Lad Greetings to you! 😸

The ads work. I try to pay NO attention to them. Have my sound turned off and I attempt to ignore them.

However, they work. I find myself looking for the new flavor of Klondike ice cream cones. I realize that I am thinking about a item I saw on Wayfair. The ads show me products for my husband's woodworking since he shares my google account.

The ads have an impact whether you realize it or not. Since I do not and have not ever paid for boosters I guess this is how I pay to play. Nothing is for free. The ads are okay by me. Part of business. As a former business owner I know that a business MUST make money.

My schedule is always crazy so cannot commit to any Zoom type events.

Still looking for those new Klondike ice cream cones too!

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ 😜

• JoJo75durham
    JoJo75durham Posts: 768 Level 3

I think that ads are necessary. But when there are more ads than there are game it gets frustrating! Therefore you get tired and stop playing as much as you would.!

• smokingcat
    smokingcat Posts: 181 Level 3

Thanks for tag @Diamond Lim

If the ads are accompanied with some boosters or extra moves then I love ads💛

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad

I would love to participate. Here’s my game ID 1049154625. 👍

I’ll see everyone there at 10:00am my time (EST). 🤗

Thanks for this information too. 💕🤗

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim 💕

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5

I have ads in all my games.. And thank to it I got booster. To attend zoom meeting I don't I can. If there is survey form.. I can fill it.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

I have no adds and so I have not the opportunity of getting extra moves! This causes me being stuck on some levels for days!

This happens to friends and soda!

• dawnprather26
    dawnprather26 Posts: 56 Level 2

I wouldn’t like ads in games. Nope nope nope

Thanks but no thanks

Dawn prather

• Marzia333
    Marzia333 Posts: 1,754 Level 4

I think Ads help me to get free booster

Thank you @Diamond Lim for tagging me

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend

Unfortunately it is always in English and therefore only those who can speak English are addressed. It would be nice if it were for everyone and not just one part at a time. Who knows whether this will ever change again. Sometimes there are really too many ads. Advertisements are only useful for extra movement or extra rewards. That could be more. Because the movement wheel is not always there as often as it used to be and was able to finish its level. But it could be built in: whether you want to see it or not! That's my honest opinion on it. Thus all players come to a result and can decide for themselves without it being prescribed !! Some things go beyond their own time. Hope you understand what I mean !!

• lelensp
    lelensp Posts: 52,640 Level 5

Thanks for the tag @Crazy Cat Lad and @Diamond Lim

Wanted to participate but there are no ads in my games.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?