⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

🎬️ Video ads disappearing or not available

Answers

• Richard1st
    Richard1st Posts: 13 Level 2

Still the saga continues.....the ads feature is all a big con to get you to spend money - to suggest that some players can get them whilst others do not, is quite frankly rubbish.....bring them back for all - or not at all.

• YuviDarlu
    YuviDarlu Posts: 11 Level 2

Thanks for the clarification 👍

• YuviDarlu
    YuviDarlu Posts: 11 Level 2

Thanks for the clarification 👍

• jadebriner
    jadebriner Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited February 2023

I no longer have the option of watching ads for boosters or lives, this is incredibly frustrating and makes the game worse to play. I did e-mail asking for help but was told that things change with updates - but all of my friends still have the ability to watch ads. I would please like a solution to this issue, and to know if this is happening to anyone else.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited February 2023

@jadebriner Hi and welcome,

The video ads feature is a bonus feature and is not always guaranteed to be in your game, It is given to groups of randomly selected people, so this just means your not in that group at present but you could be again in the future. It can also be missing due to temporary problems

To make sure your getting the features available to you check your game is up to date and log out and restart your device , then log back in. regularly do this to keep your game as up to date as possible

Thank you

• jadebriner
    jadebriner Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited February 2023

@Freddy_ Thank you for your fast response.

I just find it a bit odd because I had this feature for over a year and my app is always updated.

I am a bit nervous to log out and restart in case my levels reset (I am on level 4300).

Is there a plan to fix these potential temporary problems?

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited February 2023

@jadebriner Hi Again

Probably not a temporary problem but you being removed from the test group. I personally have played from the beginning and never had the Ads feature. Just if you are lucky or not to be in the group and you are not always guaranteed to be in it

If you have your game saved with a King or Facebook account, you will not lose your levels. if you do not i would suggest saving it with a king or Facebook account so everything is safe

Thank you

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited February 2023

quote:

I can no longer watch ads for boosters and (game) lives.

Welcome, newcomer; but it seems like you're no longer part of an experimental test group (of lab rats), see here.

Some will get adverts & others won't, different people get different features.

So you just have to deal with the experiment for as long as it lasts, but (try to) have fun.

And do not delete the game in an attempt to restore the feature, as any accumulated boosters/received game lives would also be deleted; see this.

You're basically at the mercy of those tasked with maintaining the game on whether or not you get this feature restored to you.

But once you make a purchase within the game, don't count on it; here's an example from another unfortunate player.

Lab rats, such adorable little creatures...

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 139,558 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2023

Hi and Welcome to our Community

The video ad feature is still a test feature, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Booster or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ad feature will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the video ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when it's back.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?