๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Feedback on levels 9636-9680!

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,787 Level 5

Greetings @Timhung! I do not think that 9665. has been fixed. Some players are getting past the glitch by using a Lucky Candy Booster to start. @Tzvi_Marcu reported that he did not have a problem with the level and completed all 45.

@LindQ is supposed to give us an update when it is fixed.

I am not going to play the 2nd episode till tomorrow. Maybe there will be more information tomorrow.

๐Ÿค”

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,981 Level 5

@LindQ Took the advice of @Ditte and started 9665 with a Lucky Candy. I had no problems with the level.

• raajkumarmb3
    raajkumarmb3 Posts: 1 Newbie

Level broken 9665

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,981 Level 5

@LindQ Have finished the 45 Levels and found them very enjoyable.Even the Rainbow Rapids levels showed a marked improvement in design, however Samantha the frog, sadly only made a cameo appearance once in both Episodes 1 and 2 and didn't appear at all in Episode 3. Surely she deserves a starring role in the near future ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ™

@Crazy Cat Lad

This week we want to know how you feel about the following things!

1ย Was any level too easy for you? Any level that was a piece of cake?

Levels 9641 and 9650 became very easy as I started with a CB Combo.

2ย If you could change one thing about a level, what would it be?

I would change the continual, uncontrollable cascades in Level 9637

3ย What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

9647 with Samantha playing a minor role, closely followed by 9674 with blue and green candies as an order.

I found 9646 and 9657 hard levels and 9660 an interesting level requiring thought and tactics.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    edited June 2021

Agree with @Peter_Tornaros , i found 9646 hard too, getting all the frosting clear at the top is tricky.

9642 was odd, you had to collect a certain number of colour bombs... but the level had several colour bomb dispensers making that extremely easy. Back in the day, you used to have to match them on the board.

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster

We have some devs looking into the issue, but if they can't find the problems and a fix within the nextcoming hours I will redesign the level so that it does not contain the elements affected so that you guys won't be held up ๐Ÿ˜Š

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster

A fix should now be live ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Scooterpie

@Heshan_G it is not that the higher levels are easier. You develop different skills and technics as you progress in the game. You learn ways to more effectively use those boosters. New obstacles (blockers) are introduced into the puzzle. It is a changing game and you have to adapt as you go along.

And yes, you are right, some of the levels along the way be a mother! Oh Yeah!

• Scooterpie

@Albert_Heinrich my episode races have come up a little earlier for me these past 2 days. Appearing before I thought that they would. So I may have to readjust my thinking. But I was already doing that! Hehe! May not have it completely down but perhaps close enough for government work! Or is it changing???

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,608 Level 4
    edited June 2021

@LindQ, is there an explanation on how this fruit ended up here in level 9671.

I watched a YouTube video several times and there is just no way that the fruit should land there. I used the Free Switch X 4 to move it higher up in the hope that it will drop if it is above a portal. Several moves later it was still stuck and I gave up.

My Win Streak of 631+ is now gone. What are the chances of KING to restoring it, if it is a game issue.

At least I got Sugar Stars when I replayed

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?